All Comments on 'Fuckboy Billy Ch. 04'

by hylas_

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
hylas_hylas_over 6 years agoAuthor

Hey guys, thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! Comments are always appreciated. The next chapter is already in the works, and can be expected in a few weeks. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I couldn't help but notice you need a new editor/Beta reader, one who knows that numbers under 100 are written out, i.e., "Sixty" push ups", and one who is more familiar with the most basic English grammar: "Xen was still laying on the leather chair" - objects lay, but people "lie" - "Xen was still LYING on the the leather chair..."

I'm sure there's more, but this sick fetish for stinking feet, sweaty rectums and armpits made me feel queasy so I had to stop.

I must say, it's a shame when people set themselves up to edit another's work and can't speak the language properly themselves.

hylas_hylas_over 6 years agoAuthor

Update: I still absoluetly will continue and finish this story, but I'm afraid it will take some time for for the next chapter to go up. I know this isn't ideal; sorry, folks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good stories are worth waiting for

Looking forward patiently

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’m six years behind but if you see this comment, please know that you wrote a captivating story! I wish I could read more about these characters. The sex was so erotic and their dynamics even more! The writing was also very easy to follow and picture. So imaginative and well thought out!

Woah that other comment is pretty intense… I thought the writing was great! Kudos to both the writer and editer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous