All Comments on 'Friday Night Ch. 02'

by Peter_

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
I agree with the other guy.

You have a good story right now. Don't ruin it by bringing in other guys the wife wants to fuck. Hopefully you won't let it get degrading either.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
Peter, Peter, Peter.......

Just close the public comments if you haven't got the bottle to accept them all.

It is now obvious to me I shouldn't read any more chapters of this as you do intend to make this guy more of a wimp than he already is..

Ohe well, there goes another potentially good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awsome Tease

I loved your other story as well. Keep up the good work!

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Peter..Peter.. sounds familiar.

Is it the St Peter?

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!

Excellent stories!!!!

THANKS for all of them!

You are a FANTASTIC writer!

knotz2uknotz2uabout 9 years ago
Wonderful story

5 stars again

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY441956about 5 years ago
How Stupid!

This isn't about climax denial. It's about a woman wanting to control the guy in all aspects of his life. She puts a cock cage on him and the first thing she does is tells him to go fix her breakfast when he hasn't slept well all night. This isn't a wife that cares about her husband. With out proper slept and denying him a climax she is create a chance at a medical condition (high blood pressure) can happen. Blue balls is a real condition that can cause damage to the testicles and it takes a chance that he can never have children by doing that damage. Blood flow can be restricted to the testicles causing permanent damage. This may be a fake story but someone may get the idea that they can do this to someone and then the damage is done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous