All Comments on 'Chicago Hotel Adventure Ch. 05'

by Lothario the Great

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
spyro1123spyro1123over 19 years ago
LOVED IT

i loved every installment of this series! Every time i saw a new one come up it was like getting a new present. I was very afraid something awful would happen to the couple but was very happy to find such a sweet and wonderful ending. It was everything i look for in an erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The Tender Trap

This is a great series. It is sexy, romantic and tender.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great series

This was a great series and love every part of it. I only have one complaint. I was so completely enthralled by the first four parts. I loved the stories and the characters and by part five didn't care as much about the sex. I was disappointed that there was not very much development in this latest installment. It was only sex.

ShyCollegeGuyShyCollegeGuyover 19 years ago
Amazing.

For several years, I've been reading stories on this website. I've read a whole lot of them, but I've never posted a comment. I've never even rated a story. This, however ... this was something else.

There are other very good stories and other very good authors out there. What set this series apart was the vividness with which you paint your characters. I'd close my eyes at night before drifting off to sleep and imagine Wes and Sylvia, feeling as though I understood their love -- however fictional -- from your incredible writing here. Needless to say, I don't often think about the stories I read here ... afterward.

To envision two people (whose personalities resonate so strongly with many of us here, I'm sure) so devoted to each other, so happy to be able to let loose and share with one another, so excited by each other's presence, represents, for me, the beauty of life and love more pure than anything else I've seen on the web.

A masterpiece. I'm incredibly impressed and deeply touched. Certainly more so than I'd ever thought a Lit story would touch me. There's nothing else I can say, I think.

Just one more thing, I guess. You're right ... "it doesn't totally suck."

GodBlessTexasGodBlessTexasover 19 years ago
I am not worthy!

What a wonderful ending to the best story on Lit! Thanks for the awesome ride!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
amazing

I think I love you! I've never read a story with so much passion and tenderness. It's absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow!

That was simply one of the best pieces of literature, period. You totally amazed me with a great story on top of all of the great sex!! Musicians; gotta love 'em!

xzchiefxzchiefover 19 years ago
Great series

Thanks for writing it.

VegasGal69VegasGal69over 19 years ago
Wonderful

It's so easy to feel where these two kids are coming from and how they feel. I find myself wishing I had an experience like that. Good job..I'm really sad it's over... keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The best story on this site

Brilliant writing. simply the best story this site has yet produced. i hope you keep it up! thanks

strength+wisdomstrength+wisdomover 19 years ago
amazing!

I have been wandering through and contributing to this site for almost 4 years now, but this 5 chapter saga is the best thing I have read here. Bravo to a wonderful story, and I look forward to many more.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 19 years ago
One chapter too many?

Other posters may slam me for this. I'll mind, but I'll say my piece. It seemed like the story had reached its climax in Chapter 4, with the two lovers firmly committed to one another. Throwing in the deus ex machina in the form of the super-rich playboy who bankrolls them, apparently for the pleasure of watching them make love, was something I didn't particularly like. I figured the two of them would make it on their own as musicians and as a couple. You may cry all the way to the bank. The first four chapters made up probably the best erotic story of the 70,000 or so posted here.

Lothario the GreatLothario the Greatover 19 years agoAuthor
I agree - one chapter too many

The last poster said that chapter 5 was unnecessary. I'm inclined to agree. In fact, when I posted Ch. 5, I put a note on my main page warning people to avoid 5 if they could stand it. There's a lot more that I wanted to say about the relationship in part 5, but it's really sort of "next level" relationship stuff, not the juice beginning where all the trust occurs. Also, I couldn't move forward with that last hotel night without explaining what the benefactor was going to do, and really, who cares. I think the rough sex in ch. 5 is my favorite of the series, and it had to escalate through the first 4 to get to that point which means it's not something I could save and use in another story. All in all, I'm very happy with 1-4 and wish I'd done something different with 5 or had the guts to not write it. Eh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being a bit of a stick in the mud, I have to say that the only thing that detracted from the story was the occasional grammatical and spelling error.

But Holy Fuck!!!!

This has gotta be one of the hottest stories I've read. The inclusion of the fifth chapter nicely rounded things off - the title of Ch. 4 was a bummer: A Romance Ends How it Began...But this made up for it!!!!!!!!!!!

I met my girlfriend (now wife) in a similar situation, though neither of us were overly brilliant at instrumentation. Thank you very much for reminding me of the greatest time of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT JOB

I've read a lot of stories on this site and this is one of the best of them all. You've been able to make your characters come alive and allow the readers to actually care about what happens to them. This is the essence of great literature, regardless of the genre.

The fact that you write with sensitivity and passion and have a fine eye for detail enhances your work immensely as well. Sylvia would be every guy's dream girl and the sex scenes are terrific, but I remember the little things like Wes thinking that Sarah was pretending to be shy and really wasn't because if she really was shy, she would be much more uncomfortable. This is insight and insight illuminates the human condition and makes reading enjoyable.

You probably didn't need chapter five. It was a little bit like overkill. You could edit more judiciously to enhance your work, but you are certainly talented and I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Absolutely unique

SUCH a fantastic piece of literature. The contrast between passion and desire is so well used. Definitely the best story I have ever read on this site. Very well done indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great work

I think all of the chapters are great. Wonderful story line I even want to know what happens next. Thanks for such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Awesome!! Best story I have ever read!!

This story is so awesome! This is the best story I have ever read. So erotic and yet still believable!! MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
unbelievable

All five chapters were amazing. It made me unbelievably aroused, and is probably some of the best erotic writing I've read.

Unbelievable. The characterization, detail of the passion in music, and everything else made this so real! I loved it all

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I give up!

OK, I'll admit it, when I started posting my stories the tremendous response I recieved made my ego swell a bit. I now stand humbled in the presence of greatness. This series is everything I strive to achieve in my writing. A great story, believable with a foundation of interesting real-life details, rich settings, deep and interesting characters and interesting dialogue. On top of that foundation is a belieavable and fulfilling plot. Wrapping that is a silk robe of exquisite erotic sex that is as tender as it is raunchy.

Oh yeah, and the writing ain't bad either! Well deserving of all the accolades you have recieved. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Outstanding

The story was wonderful. You really captured the intense joy public performance of music can bring, and the sex was hot as well. Using characters of a college age almost makes one believe they COULD perform this often and vigorously, and the scenes were phenomenal. Thank you. My only complaint relates directly to the quality of the characterization. What happens to these two next? You have actually made me care about them.

DOC226DOC226over 18 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!

This review covers the complete story of The Chicago Hotel (CH 1-5). This was the most erotic story I have ever read. The characters were real, and their progression believable. Best of all, the description of the sex was so hot there is a real danger it might contribute significantly to Global Warming if widely read. Don't tell your friends about it; the future of the Earth might well be in danger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!!

The greatest story I have every read. Truly remarkable. Stayed up way to late because I had to read the whole thing. Well done.

ArthurKingArthurKingover 18 years ago
Wow!

I LOVED the story. This seems like it could be every young man's dream, I certainly sat through the whole thing wishing desperately to be Wes. Infact, I've never said this before in my life, but I found the story to be so good that I almost wished that you had toned down the sex and worked more on the plot. Although had this been part of the "Romance" section of the site, I am sure it wouldve gotten fewer hits and reached less of an audience. You're a very talented writer and I look foward to more work. Shibby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Brilliant

very few stories that get published are as good as this series, i found this story to be immensly erotic aswell as having solid plot to base the two main characters sexual escapades around

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Heh

Jacksonville 2.5 hours from Miami?

Ever been to Florida?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Simply Amazing!

i have to say...this ranks as the second best story i have EVER read(and only by a very small margin)...the best part was that no 3rd person(or more) was involved in the sex...just one on one...in one simple word...PERFECT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazing

All chapters were simply erotic and amazing, you should consider a sequel. You truly have a talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

So hot!!!! Mmmmm Thank you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awsome

This was THE best erotic story I have ever read... I love the way you intertwine real life complications(shyness, friends....etc.). I really hope you continue their story, perhaps their erotic adventures in Germany??

DeacondenDeacondenover 17 years ago
Truely great story

Well written, great character development. I never thought I would say this on Literotica, but it could have used less sex, because the characters and plot were so real. I'm glad the story ended on a happy note.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

This was a wicked story. Good job. This was one of the best on the site i reckon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Highly enjoyable

I have to say, I never believed I would enjoy an erotic story in the way i have with this series. The mix of characters, story and some of the hottest descriptions I've read have lead to more than just an arousing tale, but a highly enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You succeeded where nearly all fail

You have put sex of the hottest kind, the sort of sex that any sane person would want to experience in their life, inside an optimistic story of life-enhancing love. Yes, there's porn in this text, but the text isn't porn. It's erotic story-telling at its finest, and we end up cheering on your leading man and woman because of the kind of people they are. You are clearly in love with lovers, and I've only seen one other writer on this site who even comes close to what you have achieved here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great series of stories!

What a wonderful series of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bravo!

absolutely amazing, if this was published i would definitely buy it. Its in a class of its own compared to any other erotic story iv ever read. you truly have a talent for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the best reads ever!

This was one of the best stories I have read ever. I wish it continued back at campus and then in Germany. You shoild consider writing those chapters. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ugghh so good

i could masturbate while reading this anyday

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW

I have NEVER read a series from start to finish. This was my first. This was easily the best story on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Holy Shit

That was sooooooooooo good. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE a sequel :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

damn, it. I missed my appointment just reading this entire series .. that good,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow!!

one of the best i have read...and i have read a lot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
very hot

much better writing than most. some parts were quite cheesy though... but as a classical music lover (and cello player like sylvia wtf! right?) this was very cute! plus wes is the name of the very good looking actor who was in american beauty hahaha

hope to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
didn't go to bed till 2 am because of you~

Thanks :)

Wonderful story, and man... such descriptive story writing. was horny from start to finish....hope you continue to write

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 13 years ago
A great combination

You provided a pleasing mix of cultural background, exciting events, tenderness, and sex. Interesting venues for the action, too: the tunnel, restroom, swimming pool, sauna, penthouse in front of the fireplace, et al. So much sex that you wore me out just reading about it! But all couched in the love that developed between two shy, lonely people. You also provided an interesting pair of supporting actors in Roger and Faith. If you ever expand this into a novel, fleshing out those two could be interesting. Thank you for several hours of pleasant reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I am begging you!! Don't stop writing this series!!!!! I want to know and read more about Wes and Sylvia's sex life and relationship!!! What happens when they get back to school? Do they fuck in school? Do they have a threesome with a girl? Does Wes start to spank Sylvia? There's so much more you can write about!!! So do it!!! You can't just let this end like this. Although it was a damn good ending (loved the pilots over hearing, it was so hot) but you have to write more because now you have a lot of horny people out there, that need this couple and their love. :) Plz. Write more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow just...Wow

Lothario, your greatness title is well earned. Lost some sleep because i couldn't stop reading. GREAT WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing!!!!!

Simply amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Jesus christ man, you can write. Continue the series.

prashant1225prashant1225almost 13 years ago
to those who say Love and Lust are mutually exclusive

This is my favorite story of all time, the one that makes wasting countless hours reading literotica worthwhile. For all the men in the world, let us all find a sylvia to fall in love with and have even a 10th of the passion that these kids did. Great Work Lothario!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

I just recently discovered literotica, newly wed as well.... after reading this series.....my sex life has increased in amazing proportions. So I say, keep up the awesome writing...my husband and I will enjoy every bit..........literally!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
SEXMAZING!!!!

I stumbled upon this site and it has kept me enthralled all day. I will have to read this story to my fiance.. he will want to thank you because I am going to channel Sylvia and remind him why he proposed. Your writing is so fucking erotic. thanks and keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Incredibly well written, entertaining, emotional, and insanely hot. Please write more on Sylvia and Wes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
continue!!!

Love it, please continue the series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please make it believable

I apologise in advance because I'm being really mean. Don't take it too much to heart because this was just a small pet peeve of mine.

I wanted to laugh, the whole way through the series. You are obviously not familiar with the music business or you would know just how unrealistic this is. And they aren't even music majors. Sure, some self-taught people are geniuses, but those are the ones that discover unorthodox techniques that give them an edge over others. Simply saying that someone can win through simple passion... it's hard to believe unless you specify that it's a competition with an age limit of 18. Then again, that would be violating the submission rules on this site.

Lothario the GreatLothario the Greatabout 12 years agoAuthor
At least you weren't trying to be mean

To the commenter who says it's obvious I don't know anything about the music business: I spent four years of college in individual competition for voice and trumpet. We got on a bus, went someplace, sang, got a score, played Truth or Dare in the hotel room, and came back home. I won with passion, but I also had years of theory, method and technique. I am just so, so curious to know what it was about my story that didn't fit the experience I'm describing here. Some people...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pathetic!

This is one of the lousiest series of stories out here! And, it's in the Hall of Fame!!! What a shame!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

best on this site..haters go fuck your mothers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome series

I love this series! I've read and re-read it numerous times. Personally, I'd love to see more series from you!

P.S. I'm also a musician. I was a music major. Nowhere in the story does it say that they aren't music majors. Music in any form is hard work. Years of dedication, persistance, failure, success, and PASSION! Sometimes, when your up against a wall, they want to see that you love what you're doing and that you have a passion for all of it.

Also, who said fiction (let alone erotic fiction) necessarily has to be "realistic"? It's fiction!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Beautiful Tale

Lothario the Great has crafted a superb story of romance set in my hometown of Chicago, IL. The romance between Sylvia and Wesley is a rapidly intensifying relationship between two musical prodigies and their growth on the personal level is as satisfying as their burgeoning sexual encounters.

WinestoneWinestoneover 10 years ago

One of the best. Another chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
part le deux?

G'Day Lothario - just loved the "Chicago" story - even better the second time.

Did you ever write a sequel - as to how the "kids" fared in Germany?

Regards - RonDownUnder

xron@iprimus.com.au

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Well done. Nice piece of writing all chapters interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good

but it kinda got chaotic at the end

244Jake244Jakeover 6 years ago
It has been very good so far, hoping .

Great read so far looking forward to Chapter 6: "Back to School"

Big Jake

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Naive

I enjoyed most of the story. The experience with Craftsman happened too quickly. The kids seemed to be naive & gullible to believe everything he said without checking things out.

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

I love this story!!!!! They’re so sweet yet so dirty. I love that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

absolutely wonderful, I cannot wait for chapter 7: 20 years later. They are sweet, in love, competent, and you hope they make it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Enjoyable but repetitive near the end. Still 5 stars though. The fucking parts could have been different each time. As I said too repetitive.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous