All Comments on 'Being Jenny's Summer Boyfriend'

by Lucas96

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuckold?

I didn't rate your story, because I try not to rate stories that aren't my thing, and then I try to rate based on the writing and story telling, not the subject. However, I am not sure I would define this as a cuckold story. I really seems more like a terrible human being using someone else. To me a cuckold story somewhat requires a relationship that is based on more than just taking advantage of someone.

Your writing seemed quite good, with a good and smooth flow.

Thank you for writing. I enjoy your work on the whole and look forward to the next one.

P.S. I don't presume to tell anyone what to write, and I don't mean to indicate that this was something you shouldn't write. Just that it didn't seem like what it was described as. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could have been better

Agree with the other anon comment. Not a cuck story. A relationship is a huge factor of a cuck/cuckoldress dynamic. This was just a slut taking advantage of someone and being a shitty person. I love cuck stories, but this one fell really flat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep Writing, Good Story!

I just don't get why these guys comment on a story they obviously shouldn't read in the first place. When I see a story that doesn't appeal to me, I go to ones I like. This is a start to a really Hot story, that should continue. Don't pay attention to people who shouldn't be reading this, in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I loved this...

Right up until the father joining. That ruined the story for me, sadly. It's one thing for the brother to fuck Jenny, but he is a young and horny jock and asserts himself as the bigger, better brother, but for the married dad to not only join in, but to share her with his oldest son as it is the most natural thing in the world, that part I didn't care for at all.

Shame, because right up until that, I loved the story, though it could use a few more details and physical descriptions. Hope to see more similar stories in the future. With the exceptions of dads joining in :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Off to a great start

Keep going dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

So good, hoping for a sequel.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 6 years ago
I liked it, and hope for Chap 2

I enjoy humiliation stories, so even though this isn't really a cuckold story - Jenny and Lucas aren't really a couple, let alone married - I liked what you wrote.

I hope if there's a chapter 2, that Lucas and Jenny form some sort of twisted bond - she has to mercy-fuck him, for example. Only then can his humiliation be complete when she turns on him and denigrates him. Feeding him creampies, for example. How degrading it would be to slop your Dad's sperm out of your "girlfriend's" cunt?

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

GiveMeHornsGiveMeHornsover 6 years ago
Absolutely loved the story!

Really hope this story is followed up. I'm usually not super into the whole cuckolded by bro/dad, but I really liked it in this story, and I loved the discussion of the beta guy of the frat. That would be great in a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shit

I didn't realise the type of story this would be, so throughout the whole story I was not hard and was just hoping that things would get better hahaha

WhitfreyWhitfreyover 6 years ago
Great story

I really loved this story. I look forward to a follow up. Keep up the good work.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 6 years ago
Great Chapter 2

Thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sexy story thank you

Sexy Lady wish she was a bit Cruller

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So hot!

I love it when a pathetic cunt gets cuckolded by his own family members! Keep going!

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

What a bullshit story. Sounds like the dream of a pubescent teen who has a secret love for a girl but who doesn't want to know anything about him! But with you cuckie idiots everything is possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another less than 1 story

this category is really starting to blow

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

knew it as coming but didn't expect his own brother and dad

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story - the writing is fantastic. Feeling sorry fir Lucas but what erotic writing!

tongueman53tongueman5312 months ago

I Love the start of that series of stories! I would love to be in his shoes, would be Great to have a Slut like her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Most weird story, doesn't worth reading at least for me.

jennifurzoejennifurzoe8 days ago

Loving the story so far,if Lucas goes and cleans her like a good cuckie bitch should,then hopefully Jenny will put him in chastity and feminize him for a better relationship, shopping,and beauty salon trips..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous