All Comments on 'The Morning After'

by TSpank61

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
shit

all gals love guys with huge dicks. stop kidding yourself.

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69over 6 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for this story of swapping partners & the feelings involved. My husband and I have been married for 28 years and we talk about this during sex as a fantasy but I know I could never watch him with another woman in real life because just the

thought of it hurts my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's just an idea

I liked your story but I just thought that it may have been better to have had part pod the story from Marsha's perspective. You know, what she thought sheen she saw Brad's cock, what they did together, etc, etc. I guess it'd be like two stories in one!

bwwm4mebwwm4meover 6 years ago
good story

It kind of reminds me of our first time swinging. Unlike the couple in the story, we enjoyed ourselves enough to continue for a couple of years. While it only enhanced our relationship: 18 years in we are more in love than ever, I can understand how this is not for everybody. Brad and Amy were the perfect partners for the first swap. They were respectful and attentative, never pushy, and understanding of the emotions involved.

Your story, unlike many, explored the emotional dynamic of the lifestyle in a sensitive manner. When we did it, we were always in tune with the other partner. I always let her pick who we played with, and if any of us were uncomfortable with the situation we would stop. After all, this is supposed to be fun.

The end result was that except for our swinging activity, we never strayed from our relationship. We didn't need to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Swingers

Actually, our experience has been that once you take that step into the forbidden you want MORE. In fact it's hard to think about leaving once you enjoy, together, that forbidden fruit. Been swinging since the mid-80's and don't want to ever stop! :-)

EarlGrey1070EarlGrey1070over 6 years ago
Good one

Thanks for the great read. Wish everybody couldn't be that mature, emotionally and mentally; but mostly that in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 star story BUT

My wife and I have had two experiences with two couples and one mfm.. Our outcome was better than yours. We both enjoyed our experiences although as we aged we stopped but not because of the reason as your couple. We have been together for 29 years now and our love life has become gentle, comfortable and still exciting. We have no regrets about our experiences... It would be of course an couples individual choice. Questions ????

dukeofearl@gmx.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not the Literotica I’m used to.

Much better than that.

Sexy with a great ending.

Once on a tour we were invited to swap.

My wife didn’t even know it but I did.

The wife was very attractive, but the thought of my wife with another man just killed my desire.

Yup, I liked this ending.

A five ⭐️

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant, great story, just for once a reality check, some people can have sex without emotion, most people can't, most women can't handle a large cock without some discomfort the first few times, certainly not in the ass, and of course male jealousy and fear of potentially losing to the guy with the bigger dick. The honesty of the couple's conversation before and after added to the pIot, I liked this story, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTSpank61@TSpank61
286 Followers
Back after a few years. Some new short stuff posted recently, working on a couple longer stories. Will publish as I finish them.