All Comments on 'How to Throw a Great Private Party'

by coollvr1

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
oldbob68oldbob68over 6 years ago
very common sense

When I was young it was togas and Wesson oil but I guess that was more of an orgy than a swinger party.

Old parlor games still work. "Do you trust me" "Spin the bottle" "Musical chairs"

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015over 6 years ago
Party game

A game we used to play at the wilder parties/orgies in my student days.

Two girls would put their panties on the floor a few feet apart. Boys would stand on one panty and masturbate, and the winner was who could shoot his semen closest to the other panty.

A raunchy variant was two boys doing it simultaneously, one boy standing on one panty and one on the other, facing each other, with points awarded for distance, style and who could last longest.

An even nicer variant was girls hand-jobbing boys instead of the boys doing it themselves.

I rarely won such competitions but it was fun trying!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoollvr1@coollvr1
164 Followers
I am an Alpha male, yet renaissance man who believes in the equality of all human beings male and female. I enjoy the role of the seducer as opposed to the seduced but do so without obnoxious harassment. To all who read my stories and comment, remember that they are my storie...