All Comments on 'Ready to Play'

by Robert_Anthony

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another 5!

I kinda hope the the last video is his future!!! Love all your work Robert, good to see your still writing. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pound Her!

After enough of her cruel teasing,he should have just slammed into her cunt,then ass full depth! Enough of that shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another crap by sick people!!!

You believe that sluts dominas and slaves are the right ingredients for a fulfilling partnership/marriage??!! How brain sick have you to be!! Only your lechery is the mainspring for your lives!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beware for what you wish for!

Maybe he will eventually realise he is in an irreversible tunnel of desire and at the end of the tunnel there is only an empty space. He had a female that loved him but he did not understand that he had a rare and precious thing so like Pandora and her box he had to open it and will eventually know that particular box is empty. Love is a precious and rare thing and is the only good thing that survives death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise

But not really erotic.

Three stars.

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyabout 3 years agoAuthor

I'm sorry it didn't do anything for you... re-reading it it made my cock hard. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the setup of this story, would love to see how the that Sat with the sis-inlaw went. Also, some parts of how the wife was acting was more believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobert_Anthony@Robert_Anthony
1208 Followers
Have been a member of Literotica for years, and have submitted numerous Femdom stories under the name MALIBUMAN666. Am now looking to improve my writing with the long term aim of writing commercially and so am starting afresh and will be writing in the third person from now on...