All Comments on 'A Femme Domme Tale Ch. 03'

by melanieatplay

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
mojavejoe420mojavejoe420over 6 years ago
Outstanding

This is a very well-written piece, and a great continuation of the story. I love this peek into a world that most of us never experience in real life. Keep up the outstanding work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

My God I wish there were more to the story! I read straight through the first three chapters all at once. I'm dying to hear more! Very well written :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
šŸ˜¢

It's your story to write as you wish, but I doubt it is my story to read and enjoy any longer. The start of the chapter tells us where you plan to take this. She's now involving a friend who is into group and BBC, and she is getting off on the thought of that. What was play and pegging between spouses will be cuckholdry, forced bi/gay and racial humiliation -to start. Gang bangs, lesbian action, dehumanizing and/or sissification of the husband, destruction of the spousal bond...that is the common, and well lubricated, slope you just put this toboggan upon. I may check the next chapter, but won't hold my breath that you'll surprise me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
becoming somewhat standard

While I would like to have more frequent chapters, I have been otherwise very happy with the story sections so far. Well written, interesting characters, and romantic femdom is something difficult to find.

And then there was this chapter. The wife brings another player in to the game, without the acknowledgment or approval of the husband. This isn't an intrusion in to the femdom aspect part of the relationship, as the women in charge can justify that. It is, however, a betrayal of the other vows she has made to her husband. As she now is adding the polyamorous aspect to their relationship, this story moves from the interesting to the trite and trope. It would be interesting to see is the author can swing this around to continue the original storyline or, as is quite evident from the discussions with her 'friend' in this chapter, she is becoming the typical domme slut with no respect for her husband, and he the wimp cuckold willing to suffer anything for the happiness of the woman who was once his partner.

I reserve my voting on stories until they are finished. At three months (or more) per chapter wait, I have hopes but think that this may fall in to the realm of 'good but forgotten'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, very high quality writing

All three chapters of this are extremely well written and very exciting. I am loving this story and look forward to the next chapter. Thanks to the writter and keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I don't know why people are complaining, this story is amazing and i even love the direction it's going in. The only thing that sucks is i have to wait probably three to four months for the next chapter. Don't listen to the critics keep going with this masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I really am enjoying this and look forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a marriage ?

If this is her love ....

As well she does not dislike him ....

pussysubpussysubover 6 years ago
more

Please, Melanie. We need to see Chapter 4.

Thank you.

Sparhauk70Sparhauk70over 6 years ago
Please, please post chapter 4

This is one of the best, most realistic stories about FLR I've read. I've been the submissive in an FLR marriage for 6 years. I absolutely love the dialog and character development.

willowindwillowindover 6 years ago
More please Miss.

To the moaners who say why have you introduced a new person to the relationship without his consent. I say read the story again. He, very early in the story said he wanted to be cuckolded by her. He talked about the black dildo she used on him and said he would like to see her with a black man.

This is a great story and well written. Please carry on. I am sure you give more enjoyment than dissatisfaction.

RegretsRegretsabout 6 years ago
If you were a premier league sports star.

Melanie,if you were,you would be worth $Ms. This is such good writing. I was looking forward to the girl talk with Liz and it was wonderful. The girls howling with laughter over the condition of his arse after pegging was pure ā€œgirlā€ wonderful. And the cane section was perfect,especially her slow coaching about why he should be punished,and his fear,seeing the cane,and yet his aquiescence were perfect. A word, before I carry on. If only there was more detail and incident when caning. For instance,he could have been instructed to stand on tip toe at the command ā€œtiptoeā€ and then the cane flashes,and he knows that he is to count them off,as in ā€œ 2 maā€™am,thank you maā€™amā€. After the caning,the debriefing as he cried in her arms was just outstanding,pure heaven. I am sure that he will be most obedient well into the future.She has privileges as the leader and if she wishes to bring Liz to her home he is to accept it. What are privileges if they are not real? The chastity cage with urethral sounding was a brave buy,but now that she has found her authority it was entirely in keeping with her new status,and his. We can be sure that when he is able to wear it for several weeks he will be highly attuned to every beat of her heart.

RegretsRegretsalmost 6 years ago
Just read it again

This story has so much. The dialogue alone is worth the read. I now feel that Liz is being brought in too quickly and would have preferred that the relationship with Chris is to be explored more deeply. If only the conversation before the caning and during it had carried for longer...and a prolonged seesion of her hugging him,still restrained,and comforting him,after the caning..... but when you are in heaven I suppose it is only natural to wonder what heaven must be like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Things are getting very interesting

Good story well told. I like your character development, I like that Greta is having moments of doubt and we see her bringing him along slowly. I like that their love is getting stronger. And now adding Liz into the mix that's hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Spoilt

You are obviously a good writer and you make precious few mistakes.

Sorry to therefore say that I will not be reading any more of your stories as, as far as Iā€™m concerned, you have broken one of the cardinal rules of BDSM.

You have had Greta tell another woman all the details of their relationship, without discussing it with Chris beforehand.

A sub has rights too. Also, for his first experience of a punishment beating, to use a cane was far too extreme. He had to safeword, which shouldnā€™t occur in a first scene.

loveevolloveevolover 3 years ago

hi dont know if you will get this we've talked before I cant remember what I was going as Alexis Britt is my real name what happened on the other site you sounded defeated people cant even show whom they are i still read your stories now and then,,

Always Loving Lexi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I wish and fear to be Chris.

This is a really hot story, still sufficiently realistic. I was straining in my chastity cage just about the time reading it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What happened to the second option that the dominatrix told her about? She seemed fairly adamant in not going with the physical beatings but instead going with the incentives for good behavior. Then to basically go with a caning when you obviously arenā€™t as adept as you thought. It could have seriously injured him and she was supposed to be the level headed one and in control, so things didnā€™t go too far too fast. How in world do not only tell a friend about the intimate details of an agreed upon BDSM arrangement without discussing it with the submissive who still has rights in this and is not just some slave and to top it off, you invite this friend into the relationship without even letting your partner know about it. It seems that she had plenty of time to discuss with her husband about her sharing their lifestyle but I guess it slipped her mind over the last few months and then to share the video before inviting her over to help abuse your husband? I can see where this is heading since he gets caned for not taking it seriously but she gets to do whatever the hell she wants. I just donā€™t understand this story anymore and it was such an incredible story too, itā€™s a pity that it had to go the same route as all the others.

plastilinnplastilinnover 2 years ago

Well written! But, I am not convinced with the type of chastitycage she bought. The urethral tube will not prevent the penis to slip out of the cage. But it can cause inflamation of the bladder if not applied sterily and if worn for a longer term, because of bacteria wandering into the tube from outside

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This beatiful story is getting better with every chapter. The wtiter is incredible adept at exaining each scene and now she introduces Greta's friend Liz to the story. God help Chris, I so want to be Chris.

evilbloomieevilbloomieover 2 years ago

Hello, I want to say that this is one of my favourite stories on literotica. Also is there any chance you can link the chastity device. I tried to find the exact one you described but could not find it. I found one I thought it could be but it didn't have the silicon tube attachment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He needs to beat the hell out of her with that cane for taking their private lives public. Seriously, beat her ass and legs black, blue and raw.

Listless1Listless1over 1 year ago

The amount of love that these two demonstrate to each other is remarkable. You really convey a deep respect for your characters. Each of them tries to be cautious and respectful of the others needs and feelings while pushing the boundaries of their relationship slowly. Each is learning both about themselves and the other. Beautiful.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 month ago

Great story, Melanie.

I agree with others that she has every right to introduce others into the relationship as Chris has clearly stated he wishes to be cuckholded. The fact that itā€™s a woman with what are clearly lesbian intentions, rather than a BBC is irrelevant. The sub has to accept what his mistress wishes!!

CockedCapCockedCapabout 1 month ago

I'm afraid I have to go with some other readers on this. It went bad for me in this chapter. Discussing this with Edith is one thing. Being in the scene and experienced she will have the good sense, one assumes, to keep confidences in confidence. Exposing Chris's very private affairs with Liz, a complete stranger, is a betrayal, one that can easily hurt their relationship badly. Perfect people are boring, and I shouldn't expect Greta to be without flaws, but this casually horrible disregard for the feelings of her husband is a very bad one. He did not consent to that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermelanieatplay@melanieatplay
2100 Followers
I'm from Las Vegas. I finally finished school and got married. I first started writing about my college experiences but now I mostly write fiction with my collaborators, Harvey and Jim. I hope that you check out my writing, and if you have time, drop me note and let me k...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES