All Comments on 'Mature gets her Toes Sucked'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
One of the best!

This is one of the best stories I've read here! I love women's feet and kissing, licking, and sucking their feet and toes! It's wonderful foreplay, but I also have cum on her feet and licked them clean. Lacey, I looked at your bio before reading this story and spent more time staring at the sexy feet I saw there than reading the bio. I wish I could some day have the pleasure of worshiping your feet! Kisses on your feet and toes! Thanks for writing this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Confession?

I want to hear that confession! Hot story!

satinpantyboysatinpantyboyover 6 years ago
Hot story !!!

It got me so excited and hard. For years, I've dreamed of doing that very same thing for my mother.

gilfbbwlovergilfbbwloverover 6 years ago
WOW

Great story! As you can tell by my name I love older ladies and pretty much only date Gilfs. I had a lady friend a few years back who told one of her girlfriends how much I loved sucking on and jacking off on her feet and toes. She hooked me up with her friend for some foot love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love Toe Sucking

My wife is a BBW and 60. She has very pretty feet. She lives 24/7 in open thong sandals. We often have sex with her sandaled toes buried in my mouth as I fuck her shaved pussy. There are tons of men with thong sandal fetishes.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Different

I’m not into this fetish but did enjoy your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the whole story Lacey

Thank you! Maturing male here, hoping one day to be do free and adventurous! Great story of the fun an open mind can bring :-) thanx again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. I have loved beautiful female feet as long as I can remember. I enjoy licking, kissing and sucking my wife's pretty feet a lot, and have even been known to shoot my load on them and lick them clean myself. One of the sexiest things that I ever saw was walking in on my wife and one of her friends one day when they were giving each other foot massages. They were doing little foot worship of their own, and let me watch.

DaveComfortDaveComfortalmost 2 years ago

Awesome Lacey. My favourite fetish of all! Excellent story telling and a good setting for it. Keep ‘em cumming!

Kicker73Kicker736 months ago

Great rewrite. The details are so much better in your rewrites

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
931 Followers
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...