All Comments on 'Another Night in Her Service'

by hersalways

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Barely worth a comment.

One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is well-written

But the story will not be appreciated in the Loving Wives category. It is extremely difficult for most of the readers in this category to tolerate cuckoldry. (I know! Despite the description of the category!) FemDom is really pushing the envelope. I don't know enough to judge if it might be a BDSM story, but you are her slave, after all.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 6 years ago
BDSM

He is into humiliation and emotional pain. He is a masochist. She gets off on his pain. She is a sadist. Guess what the "SM" part of BDSM stands for. Come on, you can work it out.

Really, I know you can.

Think!

Make the effort.

Ok. I will tell you. Sadism and Masochism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

this story is here for one reason, trolling readers for a 'flame war'. Submit it where all the abusive trash belongs in BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Who decides

Whats a good story?What category?Who should even read the story?

Have a lot of hate comments but who decides what we should read???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What's the point of story tags if the site doesn't use them to properly categorize a fetish story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ew

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Deliberate

Attempt to offend. Wrong category. You failed to get a reaction from me other than to say that I found the story worthy of one star. I would vote zero, or negative if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong category

I am pretty sure this is fetish category not Loving Wifes !

in the future please post there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Triggered idiots

Such idiots comment in here

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
so lovely to keep her clean

Cleaning her lovers cork is the best offering I can give my wife. It's so nice to keep her fresh for her lover

ToddHoffmanToddHoffmanover 6 years ago
Very Hot!

Shorter story, but packed with action. Please post more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so good

.

mrfelixxxmrfelixxxalmost 4 years ago

Great story! What a lovely relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot

What a good slave boy, looking after his mistress and her lover. Its a short but very arousing story. I want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Laughably bad

After his wife left for her "date" hubby packed up everything he wanted, finished cancelling the credit cards, emptied the bank accounts and drove away. Having previously cleaned out the safe deposit box and quitting his job, he drove across the country and started his new job in a beautiful little beach town and never saw or talked to the bitch again. The REAL end.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Wow a wussie little bitch, who prefers to let another man use the pussy he obviously finds unappealing and a worthless cunt.

Anyone who calls that love, please find a running wood chipper and spare us before you procreate....oh wait, you dont like pussy so thats a non-stater.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Takes real pond scum to write a story about a sick man.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dogs get treated better than the cuckold in this story. Nasty and sick story from a deranged mind. Thanks, but no thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Husband should have Stuck a gun in Ben's ass and fired off around. Then before his wife could wake up, stuck the gun in her cunt and fired off another round again. No cleaning up a creampie up tonight you cheating slut..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So why is this guy still married to this bitch? If some fucker put his cock in my mouth for any reason, and Especially to piss in it, he wouldn't have a cock any more to pull out of my mouth!!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam5 months ago

I love to serve my wife and her men. I am proud to be their toilet . I would love being yours. Please tell me to clean you

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wrong category - enough said

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous