All Comments on 'Tonya Harding, Cum Fly With Me'

by Huckfunn1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Harding's Killer Body

Excellent! I'm a fan of Harding's killer body as well! Please write another one, especially involving attention to those strong legs and feet of hers. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh Yeah!

I kept expecting her 2 bring out the infamous tire iron. Thank goodness, she saved THAT 4 Nancy Kerrigan! : ) That would've been a far different story. She IS a cute lil white trash gal, tho. She was right that lots of people fantasized about her while she was clothed, 2! I am one of those, I'm afraid. I mean, OMFG, that hot, tight lil Ass: 2 die 4! 2 bad U rushed through the coitus, though. Really good build-Up, but disappointing when U finally got down 2 it! Take Ur time & describe the scene, more, Ok? TYVM.

Anton79Anton798 months ago

Nice story. You made it seem real. 4 stars. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ It would have been five if you would have gone into more detail about the sex back at the hotel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHuckfunn1@Huckfunn1
1 Followers
Mid-aged, fit, healthy guy who has not yet lost his lust for women and erotica. Varied and successful career in professional writing/editing. Have lived in NYC, St. Louis, Chicago, L.A., and now Charlotte. Hablo espanol. Love to talk with people about their sexual interests, e...

story TAGS