All Comments on 'Madeline's Hypnotic Presence'

by Greymead

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Bomber6969Bomber6969over 6 years ago
More

Please don't stop now. What about Amanda? A threesome? Brother & Sister? It's your story. It's your imagination. Keep writing!

FASfanFASfanover 6 years ago
Please continue ...

... this is far too good to end on this note. Five stars and a favourite -- thank you. More please!

GreymeadGreymeadover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

thank you for the comments - the continuing adventures are undergoing braisntorming. I hope to publish in the next couple of weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love feminization hypnosis

Great story line. I like how he falls prey to her wishes without realizing what's happening. Hopefully you add another part to the start with her taking him further along, deeper and deeper, more and more. If only real life were that simple!

spikeheels69spikeheels69over 6 years ago
An idea

I've always thought one twist to a feminization hypnosis story could be as the subject dresses up he automatically is overcome with feminine desires and acts in a feminine manner without him really realizing it. The only way to snap out of it would be to orgasm. However if once he slips into his feminized state she would slip him into a chastity his maleness would also be locked away with noway to snap out of acting feminine even if he tries redressing in male attire. The chastity would lock not only the obvious physical part but his inner maleness would be locked away. Take him shopping in this state would be fun to explore. Sending him home for a day would be fun. Just an idea concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fantastic

Greymead you got me all hot and extra hard as I am bulging my bikini panties and will have to take care of the problem.I hope you continue the story to add more pleasure for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Please, please! You must continue this story. I would be anxious to see how Madeline not only continues her dominance of Phil but also how she enslaves his sister. Thank you!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 6 years ago
This story is...

verrrry good and verrrry hot!

I would love to read more of this story.

Tootight1Tootight1about 6 years ago
good story

I don't know where to begin. It was good and bad at the same time.

He was betrayed by his sister in many ways, and by the vixen that had captured him.

The second chapter should reveal how this is going to shake out.

Again, this story has a ring of truth to it, or honesty, as it may just have actually happened.

doninpantiesdoninpanties7 months ago

That was a beautiful story. I wish a woman would do this to me and make me a girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGreymead@Greymead
81 Followers
Typically filthy-minded guy who enjoys writing about many sex-related subjects. My orientation says I am straight, which is mostly right - but not precisely - - don't you hate those narrow little boxes? Wouldn't it be nice if there were a text box into which you could put what...