All Comments on 'Coming Out of Shell'

by Joe Bob

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dennyboy2dennyboy2over 16 years ago
This is Fantasy not Fact

I get a little tired of comments like "you can get a disease, or how sickening, or wife is a slut, or hubby is a wimp!" This story, like others, is NOT REAL. Readers should just enjoy.

I personnaly measure by does it turn me on and is not too long.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 16 years ago
Enjoyed it...

Great fantasy material. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

I am not a wimp as most of the guys think but my wife had a fantasy of having a mfm 3 some so we contacted a guy and brought him home after dinner. We were all so turned on when she went into the bedroom and put on a see through tshirt and her panties. We went in and all got naked and he got my wife very ready and when he went to put in into her I watched as he started to slip in and watched her face and her expression which was worth a million dollars. I watched him fuck her and then she got up on her knees as he fucked her from behind and she gave me a knee buckling blow job and we all came together. It was hot and I would do it again if she wanted. So fuck you guys who do not have the guts or the great relationship with you wife to do what we did. Great story and keep writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks!

Wonderful story, please write more.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Keep learning from more experienced LW writers.

Your ideas are good. Telling the tale with more thought to sentence structure and continuity would liven up the action. You tend to express thoughts in short bursts and you could build more complex ideas in one sentence. You stay away from the worst cliches that many LW writers use; bravo. I especially enjoy couples playing when they are playing with each other's knowledge and cooperation. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One day for me?

Wow Nice story I have cum twice reading it as this is my ultimate fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
changed wild wife.

something happened to my wife.she is hot natured&our doctor put her on testosterone.she now has orgasms with no hands..we will be out in public&if she sees someone she likes she can start shaking&grunting.I know what she is doing.she can cum anytime she wants to.i don't complaine it keeps her calmed down.we were out at dinner&she did it 6 times in a hour.she has a thrill doing it out in public.the more she does it the more the thrill.i have fun watching her.no one knows&she not hurting anone.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Nothing loving about this whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous