All Comments on 'Alina - A Steamy Shower - GOTM'

by valmcjames

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks :)

Thanks for the stories! Exciting to the very end :) Hope for more stories in the GOTM series! Maybe no happy-end for a change? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NEED MORE!!!

Best story EVER! Need more, continue writing like your life depends on it! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!!

This story is amazing no matter how many times I read it. Maybe no happy ending next time :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ending?

I loved this story sexually (although it could have used some anal and dp) however I have one major issue with it. Alina knows about missing women in relation to game of thralls and is has this encounter with a mythical creature that attempts to abduct her, clearly which has happens to these other girls yet instead of reporting it to authorities and/or informing the media, looking for answers at the very least to protect others, instead of all this she sits down to her show =\ sure she would face problems here if magic isn't seen as real in her world, but she still should have done something! Plus those girls may not be trapped in another dimension but rather by humans related to creator of game of thralls if summoning circle was involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous