All Comments on 'Nice View'

by lckscknfck7

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmm...

Just sitting there, seemingly cool and emotionless, in what I would consider to be an erotic pose, especially from the young man's perspective. But why? It's definitely sexual but if there is any electricity flying it is in no way apparent. It is indeed a beautifully executed and wonderfully erotic coming-of-age portrait of a young man, but what is the connection there?

lckscknfck7lckscknfck7over 6 years agoAuthor
Hmmmm.

I add environmentals to the image as an experiment, and someone anonymously opts to criticize the meaning of it all. The point wasn't to convey meaning. It was an experiment with lighting and placing an actual skyline in the background of a CGI foreground. For meaning, perhaps read about the characters in the stories which were the inspiration for the image.

WatcherRobWatcherRobabout 6 years ago
Not sure what others missed

I see a young man gazing at what most young men lust to see, a beautiful naked woman with her legs spread and her pussy welcoming his gaze.

Oh to have been there and done that.

Wowza!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlckscknfck7@lckscknfck7
535 Followers
Art is the author's own work, and the property of the author. Software used is Poser and Photoshop. Writing is a hobby for me, filling time when there's nothing else to do. While some of the subject matter I write about isn't for everyone, I hope that most of it is. Most o...

SIMILAR artworks