All Comments on 'Sarah's Slut Experience Ch. 01-02'

by TQM

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please don't tell me

They use the photos to blackmail her into being their slut..

HO HUM - heard it all before.

Got any new ideas??

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
then don't read it

There's a handful of vocal people who blast these types of stories, It was very well written and I enjoyed it thoroughly. If these types of stories bore you read something else, it's not the authors fault you don't like the genre'!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Dear ononymous dick wit...

I just love the genre, it's just the stereotype crap I don't like.

At least I comment AND say who I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
there is more than a hand full ass hole

RAPE IS A CRIME DUMBY AND ANY PERSON WITH COMMON SENSE SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT.I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH WHAT A WRITER WRITE,BUT I CAN SAY IF I LIKE IT OR NOT.ALL I'M SAYING IS TAKE THE POSITIVE WITH THE NEGITIVE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The Problem Is The Catagory

This is a cheating slut, non conscent story. It is nowhere near a "Loving Wife" story. If the stories are posted in the proper catagory they will get a lot fewer flaming comments. Some authors post in the wrong catagories on purpose to get someone to read the story and piss them off. All that aside we are all free to post our comments and let the authors decide if they want to listen to the comments and change their style.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
This needs a continuation....

This is definitely a "Loving Wife" story. It needs a continuation where Rich continues to fuck her and even makes her pregnant.

rip32rip32over 19 years ago
re Continuation

How is this a loving wife story? She only fucks Rick and Beth. Don't you think the husband should get a little from his loving wife? They also forgot lesbian for the catagory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So far, same old same old

I have to agree with the first comment; there is no reason to add the picture except to force her to continue. This would be, of course, stupid since all she'd be doing is giving them more to use against her. However, the main problem with this is the their attitude: what they want is all that matters and to hell with what she wants. While it seems that they are trying to force her to tell her husband about her and Beth and, let's face it it is cheating on him, it is her call, especially since she would not have been in this situation if Beth hadn't seduced her. Also, she states clearly that she doesn't want to fuck Rick, but again, her wishes don't matter.

SportyforeplaySportyforeplayover 19 years ago
Hot stuff

I loved it for what it is and thought it well written. More please.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Sounds like a cheating wife story to me.

If one half of a couple is swinging and the other half doesn't know about it, it is called cheating, not swinging. I would like the husband to find out about the rape and then beat the crap out of Rick.

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
Let's see

the Loving wives section per the description is: "Tales of adventurous married women & their mates."

That pretty much says that they are together in their adventures, but not necessarily so. This story could also have been in the non-consent/reluctant section or lesbian or erotic couplings or....

I felt that she should have told her husband at the very beginning of what happened, if not after the party at least after her first time at Beth's home. To not include him in her trysts makes it cheating. This is still within the genre of the classification. Do I agree with everything the author has portrayed, absolutely not! Has the story been well told? I feel that it has. It shows the emotions of this young woman and what is going through her mind while all this is going on.

Where do we go from here? Good question and the author will take it where he or she wants it to go. Does the author have to please their audience? Not really, the author like all artists only has to please themselves with their efforts.

The critics be dammed, they did not write the story, most never write anything but flames and then they don't have the guts to say who they are so that a dialog could be continued with either the rest of the group or the authors themselves.

The perfectionists, are always first to point out each and every error in grammar or spelling, syntax, whatever. The others just rant and rave over categories that the story should be in, or the morality of the characters. Artists paint or take pictures and create their feelings. Authors do the same. The internet allows us a way to respond either positively or not depending of what we believe or feel.

Most of the great art in the world was shunned by the critics and masses of the time. Today it is honored and sold at extreme prices. Will this story or any story on this site have that happen? I don't think so; however most of us will never be alive to find out, including the authors.

IMHO this was a very good story, and I for one can't wait to see how it turns out.

George

TQMTQMover 19 years agoAuthor
Amazement

I am bewildered that people are concerned about categorizing the story.

That a story might fit multiple categories should be obvious. That its irrelevant should be equally obvious. To the others, thank you for your comments.

TQM

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
impeccable building ( & release ) of sequential concequences

Quality writing - this could have been a series, I would have followed with guilt and pleasure running neck and neck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous