All Comments on 'The Peeping Tom'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
starhunterstarhunterover 6 years ago
Superb

Glad to be the first to post comments. Five Stars! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anatomical error

Women don't have adam's apples!!! Besides that great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Adam's Apple - Learn Anatomy

To the anonymous moron ... Everyone has an "Adam's Apple," or laryngeal prominence. They're just more prominent in men.

Didn't find the story very believable, two stars. I guess if you like quick stroke jobs and hate women, it's right up your alley.

klippertklippertover 6 years ago
very nice....

Brings back some memories... in my 20's, living in a condo, I fucked my neighbor like this, she was 62...she and her husband were separated at the time...we'd fooled round before...i convinced her to let me shave her pussy and ass..."my butt hole.." why"....when she felt my tongue on her back hole..she said "oh my, now I know why". one of or last suck and fucks...she licked my ass. then told me to lick hers... with some vegetable oil, she let me fuk her ass...bent over her kitchen table.

maybe this lady gets together with Tom...she should gives him a nice rim job

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Peeping Tom

Another dig on Anonymous...This is not believable? Perhaps from a male point of view it wouldn't be but women write differently.

Yes this is believable. Or as they say, different strokes for different folks. You do lose points for the cold hands. He's only reaching for Iced Tea, not searching the freezer for ten minutes. Anyone who plays with titties for this long shouldn't have cold hands by the time he reaches your pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horny

Well I enjoyed it enormously.

pooky12349pooky12349over 6 years ago
peeping tom

I liked the story, it was fun and it did get to the point, which went into the narrator's ass (sorry, bad pun). Really, I enjoyed it and wish I had a neighbor like her, although she wouldn't see me with a women, wife or otherwise. But I'd tell her that I jacked off to a really nice story.

Thanks for writing it!

ted

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hot

Great story. Love the "just do it."

September4decemberSeptember4decemberover 6 years ago
nice fantasy

A quicky story, too....wish you would have had a lead up...but I sure wish I were Tom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
moments

We had a lady that lived next door, about 1/4 mile away. She came by to borrow tools and things like that all the time. She wasn't married, still isn't.

Friend of my wife, they visited a few times every week, still do in fact.

One day I was in my barn, she came in, we chatted, talking about how hot it was normal stuff. Then she was looking at me a way I recognize, women are tough to miss when they get turned on. She just began to undo her blouse, so I stepped up to give her a hand.

Next thing I knew, we were rolling around on some hay bales. Hell of a good time.

My wife was about 150 feet away, in the kitchen making dinner rolls.

Bad of me, I know. But damn the lady was eager.

I figured it would start something, but strangely, things went right back to normal, almost 5 years ago now, no repeat. She still comes by all the time, borrows tools, brings us things she grows in her garden.

It's almost like it didn't even happen.

I never told my wife, either, best to not kick sleeping Dogs.

42154215about 6 years ago
Nice treat

This story brings back memories , things can escalate quickly and the end result because of the taboo aspect can be awesome . Repeat performances seldom have the same effect unfortunately . I enjoyed it , well done ....just wish folks wouldn't nit pick tho .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Niceass neighbor

I literally no lie had the exact thing happened to me as my wife hates anal but my neighbor absolutely loves it and I do her on a regular basis and I love it

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Fun Read***

A lot of plowing and not so much in the garden. Thanks for sharing.

Kicker73Kicker736 months ago

Two thumbs up!🙂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
931 Followers
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...