All Comments on 'Christie's New Experience'

by fnchristie81

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Last sentence

fucked like a whore......is that cos you are one. Certainly not the actions of a modest wife. However the husband dressed her perfect for me, so send her over but I won't be sharing.

JJ

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
When this story touched the mud...

When this story touched the mud: when he fucked his wife that was almost comatose drunk...From there it sank deep in it with each sentence...At least was short...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fucked like a whore?

What's that supposed to mean? Charge $30 then lay on a bed for 10-15 minutes, bored, until the client is done?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5

The world needs more couples like you .

Great.

Wouldnt it be nice to watch a couple of guys work her over real good?,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Believe it or not

This is a sex site for sex stories.There are other places to read and write literature if you do not like sex stories.Try them some time and save you a lot of anger here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hahahah ... love the anon below ...

... who came here looking for stories about "a modest wife." Hahahahah ... silly POS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

Loved every minute of this story. I can't wait to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Great story please write another soon !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sexy story

My girlfriend loves guys with big cocks..so hot watching them seduce her and touch her up then seeing her go down on them.... when she come home her panties are soaked and her nipples sooo red..yum

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A pile of MANURE

Why do you authors write garbage/trash daily. Only a handful of perverted sewer rats would favor this. Watching paint dry is more exciting than this trash. 1* because there isn't anything lower to give.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1

Pitiful, just pitiful, only the slimy fucks who crawl around this site would favor it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-believe it or not

Yes, we know it's a sex site, more like a porn site, but that doesn't mean we should enjoy idiotic stories that are non-erotic and just plain stupid. There are some very good writers that post in this category (see hall of fame for this category) that are worth reading. Maybe you should try a few of those stories and see the difference of good writing and mediocre trashy writing. Why does it bother you so much that others may not have the same opinion as you? Feeling guilty about something?

chrisb581chrisb581over 6 years ago
good start

good start looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

pathetic cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A-holes go away. F-OFF

So many Anonymous A-holes come here to a very well known erotic story site. Seems that the get arrosed when reading the well written stories their shame overtakes them and they revert back into scared little boys whose mommy caught them playing with their pp's and shamed them to everyone in the family. These inmature boys then name call and slut shame everyone here from other readers to the site managers to the writers who have kindly written these stories without payment. Shamers F-OFF a and next time you wish to find something for your masterbatory relief try.reading the bible, the koran or someother deeply religious writing from now on. If you ever grow up and stop hating yourself for being a sexual being maybe you will be mature enough to join the grown-ups at the Adult Table, however until you are much more mature you are banished to the child seats. Now get the F out of here and stop bothering the adults!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story!

This was quite a good story. So, please ignore the nay-sayers. This is a porn-literature site and your story fit nicely in this category. It was a very fast, which excited both my wife and me. It also had an erotic hard edge to it because the husband certainly had a way of ordering her to do things and she obeyed.

The scene of her facing the group of guys, stripping off her panties while her husband caressed her inner thighs was well written and very hot.

My wife enjoys playing around in clubs while I watch. It turns her on tremendously seeing me so excited. She has given a lot of hand jobs, plenty of blow jobs and some quickies in the back seats of cars. However, she always uses condoms and she likes to offer the full condoms to me afterwards as proof of her conquests.

We hope you will continue to write sequels. There is nothing wrong with treating a wife like a whore in bed. In fact, that is very exciting for many women.

fnchristie81fnchristie81over 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous 8/18/17, about 9am EST

Some of these comments have been disappointing, but are to be expected. However, yours strikes a chord. Please delineate intelligently where in my whimsical yet verbose text you can find technical grammatical issues or spelling errors that would cause you to declare me "illiterate". Colloquialisms and syntactical uses notwithstanding, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, Please!

You got me hard, which is the best test of an erotic story! I hope to read further adventures of Christie. Ignore the creeps who stupidly read stories on a subject they don't like. I have read some semi-literate stories here & elsewhere, but yours is not one of them. Some of the anonymous commenters are probably illiterate.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Off to the races

Excellent intro story, and I am looking forward to more. Nice response to that idiot anon who can barely spell- if his mom let him out of the basement more often, he could attend school. Really needs to. Anyhow, ignore the crap- this was a fine innaugural story on what I hope has some more turns to come.

harryj67harryj67over 6 years ago
Great Start!

What an exciting start to what I hope is Chapter one of many. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As I think about our past

I can place us and some of our party friends in this experience. thank you and looking forward to more...5

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 6 years ago
What a hot debut

I really liked this, and you have a great husband.

Write mirw, and longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! One of the best

on here. It's true if annony tells you it bad, you have to read it!!!!

Delightfuldeviant90Delightfuldeviant90about 6 years ago
Smoking hot!

Awesome story. Loved it 5 stars.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Good first story, keep going. I am not hesitant to give tough reviews, this was a GOOD stroke story!

Nice description of her slut outfit. You two were great together teasing that table of guys. I doubt I would ever want to share the Feminine Magnificence that is my wife, but if I did hot little one-off games like that would be good.

Put her in boots for this old Dom, stick a vibe in her, and have her practice by tonguing you until she's panting. Mmmmmmmm

ready4someready4somealmost 5 years ago
That smell

was wafting out of my laptop!!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Honey

Honey, you is a whore, and a nasty one at that.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 3 years ago
High five!

It's a hot little story, short, sweet and erotic as all hell. Nice work! Now I'm eager to read more of your stories.

Most of the anonymous comments here are hilarious, as usual. It's really what any writer here has to expect- backlash from brainless turds who have no lives outside of trashing people they don't know on the interwebs. Most of them don't even believe their own bullshit. They just want attention so much that they'll settle for demonstrating their stupidity and possibly provoking a response.It has nothing to do with your or your writing talents- it's all about their lack of self esteem.

GrayHairGuyGrayHairGuyover 1 year ago

loved the story. Such a fantasy of mine. I love short skirts and young wives. I have so many more to read and quite wait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfnchristie81@fnchristie81
178 Followers
Just enjoying the site, writing and chatting about one of my favorite topics! Yes, I'm a shared wife. My husband arranges dates for me to go on with guys, and on those dates I'm more submissive but try to be the guy's fantasy girl. Yes, he knows that I chat on here, althoug...