All Comments on 'Lust for Old Woman, the Dish Washer'

by trishotoy99

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A bit weird, but a good short story. Interesting enough to want to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rather interesting I had a similar experience,

Mine was still attractive and after I'd had her in my car for the 3rd meeting and sex which she gave me freely. I took her home dressed her in my X's fur and a ball gown, looking at her i couldn't contain my cock and as I pulled it out for action, I shoot my load which lead her to force me over my bed and tie me down before she ravaged me her way

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Me thinks that this was based on some truth. :)

While I haven't been with a woman in her late 60s, I have gotten with one who was about 60 at the time and from the sounds of it, you were pretty dead on accurate with the descriptions.

I read way too many of these stories where the guy had no clue as to what he was talking about.

2 things that i loved about your story..

1. you didn't talk about banging the shit out of her right off the bat. I read way too many stories where the guy is fucking her like a porn star. Tip for any aspiring older women fetish writers out there. These older women are not these porn stars waiting. They need to be dragged back into getting fucked. Unlike a guy, a woman who goes without any kind of sexual contact eventually turns that part off in her.

2. You didn't talk about any 12-inch cock you may have had. Guys, if you're trying to impress other dudes, we don't want to hear of your fictitious foot long dong.

3. I liked the fact that you came too soon on the first go. I can really see a woman asking if you were "done" as a way of being a smart ass. Especially an older woman who really doesn't give a fuck about what she says to a guy.

Bonus - 4. Thank you for having her be in her late 60s. There is nothing more annoying than looking forward to reading a story about an older woman only to find out that she's like 35. The writer must be like 16 or something. These are usually the guys who claim to have the foot long dongs..oh that explains everything!!!

Anyway, I hope to read more from you. Especially about older woman.

trishotoy99trishotoy99over 6 years agoAuthor
response to anonymous

Glad you like my story, tq

merrySMmerrySMover 1 year ago

Good story, but you desperate need an editor. Or a proofreader

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous