All Comments on 'Daddy Teaches'

by DaddysHellion

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Oh man! This is without a doubt one of the best dad/dau incest stories I've ever read. The character buildup is outstanding. I'm really looking forward to another chapter in this story. Some anal perhaps? Mom running away with the family snake maybe? Congrats to a very very well written story.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Was hoping....

I was really hoping that this was the 2nd chapter of Daddy's Angel. How long before the next chapter of this one is out? Really liked this and hoping Mama gets thrown out on her arse in the next one. ;=)

LisaSmilesLisaSmilesover 6 years ago
great sensibilities

You establish a great literary voice from the start, that really makes me feel as though I've being narrated to by a cool 18 year old chick. The flashback seemed too long... better to keep it in the present tense as much as you can. The dad seemed a bit creepy once they started to get it on, saying "baby girl" a little too much. But of course I'm marking you as a favorite author right now and will look forward to hearing more from you.

DaddysHellionDaddysHellionover 6 years agoAuthor
Part 2...

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and welcome to my followers! <3 Part 2 is already finished and I'm in the process of proof reading it as I type this. LOL. Greedy, greedy. ;) There will be 4 parts to this saga, I think. I'll see how part 3 ends.

"Baby Girl" is an endearment and I like the way it makes me feel when I write it. LOL. I'm not really one for pet names. "Sweetie, Baby, Honey, Love, Sweetheart." They all annoy me and, besides, she IS his Baby Girl.

Part 2 will have more "Baby Girl" and in some pretty hot scenes, if I do say so, myself. I'll try to keep the phrase out of part 3 just for you. =) I guess I can try to have her Daddy use her name more and the endearment less.

With regard to "Daddy's Angel," I don't think that it needs a part 2; but, if I write one, it would be called, "Daddy's Angel goes Hellion" I think. ;) Besides, it didn't really get a lot of good feedback since I botched the breast size thing. Onward and upward!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Liked it. Hope mom is made by dad to show what she means when she says zhe was a whore. We never.really forget. Maybe he debases her in front of daughter. Maybe he makes her a whore for daughter. Either way she will.be put in place. Can't wait for next one.

DaddysHellionDaddysHellionover 6 years agoAuthor
Part 2 continued...

For some reason, my entire comment didn't post.

Part 2 for this story is already completed and I am currently proof reading it, though I probably won't post it until next weekend to give part 1 more time to be read. Greedy, greedy. ;)

I like using, "Baby Girl." It makes me smile. After all, she IS his Baby Girl. Just for asking so politely, though, I will try to make him use it less in part 3. (It's too late for part 2. LOL!)

As far as "Daddy's Angel" is concerned, I don't think it needs a part 2. If I do write a part 2, it would be called: "Daddy's Angel Becomes Daddy's Hellion." =) Besides, after i botched the breast size thing, it didn't really get a lot of positive feedback.

I'm trying to start over again with this new story and it might have 4 parts depending on where I go with part 3, which has already been started. I'll see.

Thank you most sincerely for the feedback and for following! <3

Spider1Spider1over 6 years ago
First Class

Great job, Hellion. Very vivid, great detail. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hymen

"Your hymen is deep inside you".

"Can't be seen"

Bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

I'm ready for the next chapter....exactly the type of story that gets me off fast every time

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 6 years ago
Made my cock throb

And made me wish I had a teenage daughter to fuck.

Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So fucking wet

My pussy got so wet from reading this. I had a mom similar to this and wish my daddy would've eaten my pussy. I would finger my pussy hearing him fuck my mom in the room next to me calling her his stupid whore. God I need a daddy to fuck me

Lee2012Lee2012over 6 years ago
Ever notice how the most critical people are anonymous?

Loved the story with one draw back mentioned by another poster...got lost between mom yelling about the bf - flash back - then dad putting mom in her place but all in all, excellent story with vivid blowjob description.

Adding you to my short fav list

Lee

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Baby girl...

Ok I have to say the 'baby girl' was so damn repetitive I almost had to stop reading.

divergurldivergurlalmost 6 years ago
Good start

Good start. But the mother is too crazy for the father to still be fucking her or even with her. Who would allow a woman to treat their kids like that? Also. Hymen is. It deep inside, that's why it's so easy to break it. Love the interaction with dad and daughter. He's dominate with her love those Stories. Can't wait to read the rest. Great length too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Beginning

But in reality, with such a psycho Bitch for a wife, she will make sure both of them are locked up for 15 years if she even SUSPECTS they are fucking.

Love this plot line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The hymen is right out front. It's the barrier for the vagina after all! Google image search is your friend!

You can't breath through your nose with a cock jammed down your throat... Just like you cant breath when Anything is going down your throat. That's why girls are blessed with not being able to smell your balls when they deepthroat you ;)

Anyways sweet ass story otherwise... Jamming his dick down her throat kinda turned me off, good thing she's too horny for daddy to worry much about it!

Livinthelife77Livinthelife77about 4 years ago
Seriously?!

“Your hymen is way up inside you, baby girl.”

No. It’s not. It’s normally a crescent-shaped bit of thin tissue partially occluding the entrance of the vagina. It also doesn’t need to be broken in most cases. It will generally stretch just fine so long as you don’t go at it like a battering ram. Seriously, Wikipedia exists. Just search ’vulva’ and you get several pages of information with well labeled photos and drawings. If you’re gonna write about naughty bits, maybe edumatate yourself about how the dang things are put together.

Alright, rant over, apart from all that, your story’s pretty sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hummm?

Read the comment from livinthelife77. Not sure he read your bio. I have to say I only read the first part/page. At least most of the first page. Way to much trivia. I could not keep reading. Romance is one thing trivia is another and Sex should not be trivialized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disappointing

I was ok with the story line at first, but then the father treats her like a fucking object, rather than his little girl. Mother gives her a negative body image, father treats her like a piece of meat. Next time, just turn her into a prostitute when she’s 10. It would have about the same long term effects, and she wouldn’t have to deal with her psychotic mother for another 8 years, only to be subjugated by the only person she trusts at home.

BlackSunshine31BlackSunshine31over 1 year ago

It was a decent story right up until you just started spamming 'Baby Girl' every time the dad opens his mouth. Does he get a dollar every time he says it? I couldn't even finish the story, learn new words for him to call her.

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlongover 1 year ago

Sure maybe you overused the endearment of Babygirl and you got the location of the hymen wrong, and her Dad treating her like an object rather than his sexy daughter that wants to give herself to him. But I beg you to please continue their romance. Personally I think it was hot as fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysHellion@DaddysHellion
1561 Followers
Puerto Rican Italian woman with a penchant for Daughters loving their Daddies in all of the right ways. I am not my characters, so please DO NOT message me looking to be my Daddy. That is not why I am here. Also: YES, that's my mouth in my profile picture; but NO, you canno...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES