All Comments on 'Doreen is Pregnant'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*

Hope this is not the finale chapter.

Made for a very good read.

I really enjoyed the dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It takes a real stupid black man to get involved with a cheating slut like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

I for one loved this story. I fuck Big Black Cock and it is amazing. Black men fuck so damn good, and can make a white woman feel like a goddess. My husband is a cuck and would not live any other way. I love my husband, but I love Big Black Cock just as much. I will continue to fuck my black " super cock " as my hubby watches.

Great story! More please. I give you 5⭐️S

Z924M

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Srory

Let's get real here. This is obviously a well written story. There's nothing wrong with a cuckold fantasy. Keyword "Fantasy" Don't you hate idiots who comment about these stories as if they are true. How ignorant can they be?

This story deserves a sequel. There is much more story to tell, and it's headed in a good direction. To the author, Great Job Please Continue.

TigersmanTigersmanover 6 years ago
Good story

This is a good story. With the husband having a small dick plus basically ignoring his wife, it's little wonder Doreen would evidently seek sex elsewhere. The fact her lover was black was incidental. Had Doreen not gotten a chance to see his large cock she most likely would not have chosen Raymond for a lover. The fact Raymond had a large cock and was able to give Doreen multiple orgasms was enough for Doreen to become addicted to Raymond's black cock and his style of sex. Personally I loved the fact Doreen didn't have second thoughts about having unprotected sex with Raymond. Since Raymond was able to give Doreen the great sex she needed, he deserved to impregnate Doreen. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it so far

great story. hope there is more to come!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 2 Please!!

Very good story! We need chapter 2 where she turns into a true play thing for black me and continues to be used and impregnate!

OOAAOOAAover 6 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY!!!!!

Congrats!!!

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 6 years ago
Taste your defeat.

Its so delicious to taste the superior man's sperm.

deerhunter00deerhunter00almost 6 years ago
Please make more of these

I've read the series. I like where it goes. I like how it starts Some what serious but then becomes sexually candid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Played a lot of sports on mixed teams growing up Blacks sure looked like they were bigger to me.I can see why white women go for them

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I like your stories, they are exciting and well written. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Love good women that are taken down the wrong path. Married white women tempted by blackmen that can sense indecision and take what they can. The idea of a Blackman with a dick that big seducing my wife and fucking her has always gotten me hot. Him being a nice guy that tells us both he will fuck her whenever he wants making me listen as she tries to get him to stop till he makes her cum and gets her addicted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I never got pregnant but after I fucked one, I had to fuck number 2, then 3, then, well, I believe I'm up to 44 now. BC is the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love the way he is able to manipulate her and getting what he wants. How he can take a good married white woman and break her will to resist the nasty feelings a big blackcock gives her.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Pretty darn Hot Story! She was hot, then naughty. Hubby was neglectful and she got strange. The prenant. 5 stars to writer. Thans

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

Concrete shoes, amyone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its always so beautiful when a pretty little white wife seeks her pleasure with strong Black cock, enjoying her liberation and empowerment. Black cock fills her up, and the white boy cuckold learns his place is to slurp cum. Might makes right, and Black breeding feels so fucking righteous.

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 1 year ago

Nothing new in this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very beautiful. There's always a struggle for a proper cuckold to cum to terms with his gender. In the end, vagina chooses her mate and the husband simply loves her. Large Black penis is doing this to more and more marriages, completing them and gluing white couples together with sperm. Very lovely stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, too bad we don't get the details of what happened with Raymond and Doreen all those weeks. Was it just him or were there other guys as well? That Robert kind of poo pooed getting child support just did not sit well with me. If someone sired a child and I had to help take care of it, then child support was a must.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I’ve always loved thinking about a Blackman being able to seduce my wife several times before I become aware of what’s happening. How it gets easier each time and knowing that excites me and I can’t help trying to watch without them knowing.

It’s so hot how she still tries to resist, I can hear her saying “ no more please, you said you’d stop.” The whole time he’s talking soothingly to her telling her to just relax. She’s saying” no more please” but he doesn’t stop taking her clothes off, feeling her breasts and fingering her. I can see her hips moving as he rubs the head of his thick blackcock up and down her slit smiling at her as she moans when he slides into her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous