All Comments on 'Mystery Lover'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great fuckin Story!!!

What a great story, can't wait for it to continue. keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GOOD START

THIS STORY IS A BIG IMPROVEMENT FROM YOUR FIRST TWO STORIES AND COULD BE DEVELOPED INTO A NICE SERIES OF SEVERAL STORIES IF YOU INTRODUCE MORE PEOPLE INTO THE ACTIVITIES, SISTER, DAD, AUNTS UNCLES ETC. A GOOD MIX OF ACTION DESCRIPTION + ROOM FOR THE IMIGINATION WILL MAKE A GOOD STORY, ROBERT HIENLIEN WAS A MASTER OF THAT ( STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND ) I RATED IT 75 AS IM SURE YOU WILL IMPROVE WITH EXPERIENCE. BILL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Just Like My Mom

My mom was working at a local hotel and would provide a little "service" on the side. I always went there for some pussy but didn't know about my mom being there that day. I asked the porter to send up a woman as he ushered me into a room and gave him the money for a quickie. I was undressed and had a big hardon when there was knock at the door, and my mom came in.....talk about surprise!!!!!

She said she ne needed the extra money and only worked as a receptionist ocassionally. She said we couldn't do this since I was her son but I said to get her clothes off because I had paid for pussy and was going to fuck her mom or not. In those days men actually came inside women and I shot wads and wads of cum in her. She got off too. She never worked there again and I always paid her ten dollars for sex when I had the cash. That was back in 1959.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Oh yes! What a red hot Slut!

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 13 years ago
HOT!

I'm very turned on by his story. The "old man" really did a number on them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great dad

shes very lucky to have a hustband like what she has

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a wonderful story of hot motherfucking...

by an accomplished and creative writer. I love the interaction between Brad and his mom, the sexy dialogue, their excitement at having the boy's prick totally enveloped by warm, wet, loving mommy-twat. I find some of the touches charming, as when Brad's mother says, "I brought my left hand to massage his balls." A mother cuddling her boy's balls is one of the sweetest gestures I can imagine.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Dad was pretty stupid....

Mom and son will get the pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
1894 Followers
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES