All Comments on 'Arresting Officer'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
And the moral is...

And the moral of this story is never trust a politician who condemns immorality---it usually means his/her personal life wouldn't stand much scrutiny (goes for almost anyone in authority). An enjoyable little story, Ann, with a nice twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cute twist

I love the twist at the end. We knew they were going to fuck, but that was a nice surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
miscategorized

This story should be in "non-consenting."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

That was a great story. Nice twist at the end but it would have been good if jody had sex with a male officer in a cop car. When they were finished she could have handcuffed him in the back of the car and left him naked. Well that mite be a idea for another story. Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I had a problem with categorizing

throughout most of the story, it's a non-consent, and should have been tagged as one, even with the twist at the end.

Some of us are sensitive to such things as non-consent. Even if they are only stories. Even if they are only fantasy fulfilment. Tagging it as non-consent gives us a chance to avoid triggers.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Another very excellent story Ann, thank you for sharing it with us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
3141 Followers
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...