All Comments on 'Dancing With Tears In My Eyes Ch. 07'

by velvetpie

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Beautiful!!

Wonderful romance!

Raina_1985Raina_1985over 15 years ago
Awsome!

Hey just wanted to let you know I really loved this story. Very well written. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful

A really great story. Off to read other titles now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing

wow you are talented . keep writing

billhudleybillhudleyabout 13 years ago
What a downer!!!!!!

a great even fantastic story until the last chapter..such a disappointment

uchenauchenaover 12 years ago
Beautiful!

This is such a beautiful story. It's sad the conor never got to know is Dad while he was alive but it's great that he has Shawn and was able to work through his past and the pain that he had in his life.

I love that he was able to replace all the negatives with positives and be able to love and be loved.

Happy Writing!

FuckLikeAPornStarFuckLikeAPornStarover 12 years ago
amazing

this series was just absolutely amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
chrishia2002

GOLD!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Careless

I cant believe that after being exposed to the devastation on the disease , both guys had sex without discussing their sexual history or evena condom. I have loved all stories on literotic , but am a bit shocked & outraged by this omission. I

Speak from Personal experiance as someone who I thought was a monogamous partner ina LTR with me was cheating on me with several ppl. I kept falling ill & i thought I had the STD. I am from a country which is sexually hypocritical & no way as a unwed young girl was I able to go to a hospital & get tested. It took the love of a very special man, 2 years to help me face my personal monsters & we tested together. I can still remember the overwhelming relief & end of anguish when the results came through.

I am sorry for the rant, but having suffered in silence for years in terror, i just could'nt help let it all out.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago
NO CONDOM.?

this isnt what i expected from been i sex slave to being a boyfriend.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Unbelievable

What doctor, having watched his friend die with Aids and having learned his friend's son was a sex slave, would have sex with the son without protection? Also, If Alan could leave a fortune in money market accts and CDs to his son, why would he have needed money from him? Could have been a really good story, but was not!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The story has merit, but has some problems - inconsistencies wrt how much money the professor had, the doctor would not have unsafe sex with a boy who'd been a whore, and a boy who has been kept as a sex slave would need the OPPOSITE from the man he loved, not the same - the psychology is all wrong.

lacedaemonlacedaemonalmost 11 years ago

As others have commented there are a number of inconsistencies in the story that actually distract one from enjoying it completely.

canndcanndalmost 11 years ago
THERE ARE NICE WAYS TO MAKE A POINT

I for one, enjoyed the story alot. I agree with some parts of what they said and disagree with others. I think there are ways to give citicism or give an opinion without being nasty and insulting. I've proabably made a comment or two without the tact I try to have, but I think you should still try to say it in a nice way. I also hate when people say things that aren't nice but don't have the balls to identify themselves.

I agree with one or two points. These types of issues are best picked up by a beta reader in most cases. I don't know if you had that kind of help, but if not, it might help in the fut

I think that the sex definitely would have been protected. Not only had he been a prostitute, but he had been raped again by Frank, who didn't think he needed to wear a condom with his slave even if he wore it with others. It goes to reason that he could have raped another boy or used them in the same way, opening himself up to an STD, including AIDS. I am positive, also, that Shawn (Dr. or not, but moreso, as a doctor) would have put them both through appropriate testing first.

That said, the money was a questionable thing. Why was he accepting money from his ex-wife? He had the accounts, though we don't know if that was the money sent to him by her. He may have chosen to put the money aside for Connor, wanting to avoid it being used by the mother if he returned it. Afterall, he couldn't have known how that money was earned or that it was Conor's, since it was sent by the mother.

He had a very successful career, but medical expenses could have used up even a large savings. But, he had money coming in from his work, so he most likely wouldn't have needed he money. It would have helpful if you explained what happened to the money, for example, by saying he found out the money his mother sent his dad added up roughly to what was in the accounts.

I disagreed with the idea that he wouldn't have wanted to submit to Shawn b/c of what happened with Frank. I agree with what you said using Shawn's thoughts. He had admitted that he liked it a bit, though he said it was for the wrong reasons like thinking it was about love. But, it may have partly been a turn-on for him still. Submitting to Shawn would serve as a way to prove that it wasn't the act of submitting that was the problem, but to whom and why he did it. It could have replaced the bad memories also.

I would have liked to have a few questions answered, for example, did the mother know how the money was earned? Why did he send it to her if he hated her? What did he find out or discuss with her that changed his opinion about her, even if only a little bit? Why would the mother send money to the father if she hated him and spoke so badly of him? I really would have liked to have known how long passed before Connor returned to him? Also, was the diary written to Connor after he came to see his father or had Alan started it in the hopes of his son returning someday?

One thing I kinda wish could have been in an epilogue would have been them adopting, since there was so much talk of pictures of children and it could have served to correct the fact that Connor grew up without both parents.

Overall, I enjoyed the story alot and think it was well-done. I think working out some of these things would have improved it. I think it was more noticable bc the chapters up through the last had the i's dottted and the t's crossed. I will definitely be checking out your other work. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Actually, the psychology is spot on!

You wrote an incredible story!!! As to needing to be claimed as a slave by his true love, it makes perfect sense given his history and conditioning. You were quite right to include that.

Perhaps people who have not experienced extreme abuse and PTSD don't understand it, or why it was necessary.

If Conor had not been "claimed" by his lover, he would have remained isolated, mentally trapped, and afraid. Conor would always be waiting for the other shoe to drop. He would be on edge, vulnerable, waiting and expecting to be claimed by the next abuser. He would never have been at peace. The Doctor was smart enough to give him security and peace by claiming him for and with love, nurturing and safety.

You are one hell of a fine writer, andI thank you for this incredible story. I look forward to reading many more of your stories, fortunately you have written quite a few.

Ab

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Whole lot of unnecessary judgement in the comments here! This series was a pleasure to read. Dark? Yes. Happy ending? Yes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous