All Comments on 'A Change in Perspective'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story

Had a lovely ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Wonderful Story

This is the second story of Yours I've read and I love your stories.They are romantic and erotic without being gross. Keep up he good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Passible. Predictable. Not overly erotic. Typical of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My favorite author

I look forward to each new story.

gunmakergunmakerover 6 years ago

Life is always full of "woulda's, coulda's and shoulda's".

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 6 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you for yet another, wonderful story, just right for my taste, as a reader I really enjoy your style, Thank you again for your efforts.

North

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
a mentor

Who takes a hands-on approach.

a student who takes her lessons to heart.

blueyes104blueyes104over 6 years ago
Mmmm....

Thanks Ann.....I definitely enjoyed this particular story.

This one has set the mood for some private time!

auwingerauwingerover 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Please keep these coming. Your style is very pleasurable and believable. I always lose myself in the story!

dbl55roddbl55rodover 6 years ago
great loved it more mature

thanks again Ann

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
Very Nice Touch

This author has a gentle, yet provocative touch to her writing. Ann has taken on the male voice in this story, yet she's with the female also making it a pleasanat balance of perspective. I look forward to other stories by her. A solid 4*

old_angelold_angelover 6 years ago
Just what I expected

A good read, with dialog that is actually how people talk. Nice work as always Ann.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

Love your stories A.D. I'm going to make it a mission to read every one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

Your work is amazing and so diverse! Thank you

OzBushrangerOzBushrangerover 6 years ago
Such a Well-told Story

Thank you Ann Douglas for giving us such a well-written story. It makes a pleasant change to read a properly-structured. professionally authored and presented erotic encounter.

It is so mush different to the wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am rubbish that some wanna-be erotic writers give to us.

carlsbad2carlsbad2over 6 years ago
Fantasies cum true

Ann, thank you for putting one of my wet dreams to print. It brought back some great memories. Great work, combining probability with plausibllity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

Ann, another excellent story. You really capture the characters emotions perfectly. I enjoy reading your stories very much.

VicCountryVicCountryabout 6 years ago

Great story Ann, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wrong category.

You're such a romantic. Very sweet story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Thank you for your excellent writing.

roveroneroveroneover 5 years ago
Liked it a lot...

...always been a fan of kickers on over garter belt, so she can remove and still leave garter belt/stockings on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very impressed!

My first reading of your story! Great in every way, looking forward to reading more! Thank you!

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 5 years ago
SOOOO SWEET!

Your shifting of gears to POLITE, civilized, nice people

sharing with each other...is so refreshing!

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Great Storytelling*****

Very entertaining story and, a very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing.

cslt1cslt1over 4 years ago
Awww...

Short and sweet!

5 stars

squareybobsquareybobabout 4 years ago
Special Reunion, Well Told

What a tender, touching story, Ann. I’ve just discovered your writing here and am looking forward to reading more.

This story focuses on respect, gratitude, and friendship rather than body parts. You give those their due, because ignoring them would make the narrative seem unreal. Great story line, appealing characters, and fine writing. My thanks and appreciation to you.

BruneauBruneauabout 4 years ago
Sexy and fun!

I often fantasize about meeting someone from my past. This well written story by Ann Douglas played out much like my own fantasies!

Microbevel8Microbevel8about 4 years ago

Lovely story! Lucky teacher!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
GREAT STORY

Ann:

You are an excellent wordsmith---- you stories are a joy to read -- keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

There are several attributes to a great story and this tale has all of them: Believable plot, character development, outstanding pace, reality, and superb writing. An excellent read which I enjoyed. Mrs Douglas is an author to follow and I look forward to her next work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Overcritical gave you 4*

You should be happy. But that was back in 2017 and he’s gotten meaner since then.

yesterdaysyesterdaysover 3 years ago

Excellent story. So well written, hot, and realistic!

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago

Loved it, just loved it, fast detailed and real.

ohmy181ohmy181over 3 years ago
Awesome read

I enjoy your writing style. The story was great and believable, i will continue reading more of your writing.

5 Stars

irinmikeirinmikeabout 3 years ago

Excellent descriptive writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Style

Your stories are always little masterpieces of style and substance. You never fail to entertain and wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Loved it 5 stars

Wish she wasn't as old as she was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@Anon -- Au Contraire... The reason this felt as special as it did because she was as old as she was. 20+ is hot. 30+ is intense. 40+ is profound. 50+ is spiritual.

SummoreSummoreover 2 years ago

Beautifully written and totally believable. Thanks

Summore

B0bbyshaft0B0bbyshaft0over 2 years ago

Delightful. I have cherished that fantasy for a long time. You gave it life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Alan, Alan, Alan! WTF...you never, and I mean NEVER switch horses in the middle of the stream like you did. Once you have a woman, any woman that close to orgasm.... you finish your job! It can mean the difference between multiple orgasms and no orgasm at all for her. Without the abrupt shift in gears you might have had her going off like a Roman candle!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Believable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your stories develop with such plausibly smooth progression that simply reading them emulates the irresistible eroticism you describe: your structure and content achieve symbiosis. You have a lovely and amazing ability!

Hiram325Hiram325about 2 years ago

Ok, I'll be working my way through your list now. This was the second one I've read and I enjoy your writing very much!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

Excellent, I'm guessing I'm not the only one that this brought back memories too. I remember an English teacher with lovely legs as her skirt rode up perched on the corner of her desk. The occasional glimpse of her bra under a white blouse with the top two buttons undone. Learning we could say fuck in class in 1969 because it was in the book we were reading out loud. Alan wasn't the only one doing night time exercises :)

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53almost 2 years ago

Another great adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superb story emotionally and professionally told.Properly adult in a sexual way,but also adult in a grown up sense,making it all seem more believable.Good to see an author who cares for her characters,and does not demean them in any way.

mrjdoedevilmrjdoedevilover 1 year ago

You write beautifully. Thank you!

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

I must have read this some time ago and forgotten it, but it all came back as soon as I started reading.

DquiotiDquiotiabout 1 year ago

Nice story with amiable characters, would love to see a follow-on story.

Ynotnow69Ynotnow69about 1 year ago

this is the second story of yours I have read and I really like your style. I am drawn into the scene and characters totally. I look forward to working my way through your many stories.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So hot!

RocketMan12RocketMan1211 months ago

How about an older man younger woman scenario. This was a very good story

KKWayneKKWayne11 months ago

Superb! My husband when in college had a mature female TA/Tudor. This brought back fantasies that he wished he pursued. We have sense tracked her down and we both enjoyed her company in a very erotic sensuous connection! Fantasy fulfilled for both of us! Thanks for reminding us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
3153 Followers
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...