All Comments on 'Mom & Son at the Theater Together'

by janeB

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Mom & Son at the Theater Together

Enjoyable to read a story that is as well written as yours. You allowed the action to move at a reasonable speed, which made it all the more believable, even though you have indicated that it's fantasy. I hope that you will continue to move the story, and your fantasy, along.

poirier9poirier9over 19 years ago
We want more!!

Very hot!! More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
needs editing

Good story - but needs an editor - you switched from past to present tense in the middle and then back again. good stuff though

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Exquisitelgy erotic beautitully written!

You capture the conflicting and confusing thoughts we experience when we confront taboos and we're too mesmerized by lust to resist them...keep up your wonderful writing! You're making me crazy as well as Josh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Tops

Well writen, a good read. I enjoyed your story very much. Keep writing & I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HOT

Excellent story. Give me more.

ThewhitemanThewhitemanover 19 years ago
Very realistic

I enjoyed this even more than your last one. The way you write it makes it seem very realistic. It made me as horny as hell. I look forward to your your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Naughty mother

Do continue this very naughty story!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HOT

GIVE ME MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very nice

It is so nice to hear this from the woman's point of view. You are sexy and bold, keep it up!

didierdidierover 19 years ago
La Verit? et la chaleur

The writing is generally very strong. One notes that the tense changes from past to present and then back again. Perhaps the narrator, the Mother, is shifting in time as a way of reliving the moment (and conveying real-time arousal), but if this is so, we the readers need to see a smoother transistion with introductory clauses signaling the intent. Otherwise, it seems like an error in narrative and grammatical flow.

But enough of the quibbles. The writing is very controlled, measured, and this very sense of restraint amplifies the intensity of the rising heat, arousal, and cum for both mother and son (the restrained tone perfectly mirrors the situation of Mother and Son in the theater, sexually pleasing each other while trying to remain innocuous, making---as the Mother/narrator notes---the cum even more intense).

The scenario, the description, the rythmn, and the sexuality are very, very HOT. This is one of the sexiest, most erotic of the incest genre at literotica, even though other stories are more explicit.

Request: move the story along; many of us would love to see and share the experience of the Mother/narrator lying back, nude, wrapping her legs around her Son's/Lover's waist and having her fluttering, orgasmic pussy receive torrent after torrent of her naked son's cum in a very heated surrender to the inevitable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I don't think it (ALL) happened...

...this way but I'll bet that this is the way the mother WISHES it had happened!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Shuttered?

Windows are "shuttered." Women "shudder." Otherwise very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

I'm very anxious to hear what happens next!

nicellonicelloover 19 years ago
Shuttered?

Windows are shut or shattered! When she likes to shutter when she cums, let her shutter or shiver or whatever she likes!

Bill WilderBill Wilderover 19 years ago
Super Erotic

Thanks for a well crafted story, wonderfully erotic and believable. Wow

KY XtianKY Xtianover 19 years ago
Loved it!

If only I had a mother like you ;-)

Lloyd2004Lloyd2004over 19 years ago
GOOD STORY! looking forward to the next chapter.

Wow when mom and son have gone that far, I do not think they could resist going all the way.

Looking forward to their first FUCK.

Go for it JaneB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
do it!

Jane, stop fantasizing and fuck your son.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow!

Too hot! well written, difficult to believe it was not your "true" experiences. What next? Eager to hear the next event ---!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Unbelievably Sexy

Yours are two of the most well written stories at the site. Very nasty, very hot! Please, more of the antics of Mom and Son!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing!

Amazing job, story was written well and so very hot!

welderwonderwelderwonderover 19 years ago
keep it up

you have real sense of erotic writing do Not stop. I sensed you felt the same that I did in your story. please keep submitting you are a breath of originality

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome

You have a real gift for this style of writing. Both of your stories are the best that I have read. Well done.

SweetcheeksStSweetcheeksStover 19 years ago
yummmy

I love all the touching ,,,, you really have away with the visual words ,,, mmmmmmmmm my pusst is throbbing reading ,,, mmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
veryyyy nice from movie theatre " lover "

you seem to know this....

thats how it really happens...ehehe

many thanks for your warm words of truth...

kb

JRavenJRavenover 19 years ago
Arousing story!

Good work, Jane!

Story moves in a measured pace, keeping the reader (at least this one) involved with the story.

As a mother that fantasizes as well, I can relate to the whole idea of sitting in a theatre with your son's arm around you. You wish he would do something, but you're glad he doesn't.

Jenny

tdelain69tdelain69about 19 years ago
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Jane, you just keep getting better and better. Never a soft moment when I read your stories. Keep them cumming!

Tonny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Utterly believable!

Jane, you're certainly in love with your boy! The chance of discovery makes it all the more exciting, doesn't it. I'm wet through just reading it!!

Sarah

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OHhhh MmmahWmmyee!

What a great tease...and fantasy!

I wish that Iiii was your son!

MOMMY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So sweet and beautiful

my name is Brenda i am 37 y/o and i got two sons of my own and today was first time to ever read stories on this website and when i read yours it slowly took my mind towards my own son Tim i really enjoyed your story and hope you will continue and add more to this adventure it's so sweet. please keep me posted about your work my e-mail is brenda8340@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Hot!

Its been awhile since your last story. We're all ready for a new adventure with Josh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
touching, tender & true

I have read many mother-son stories, but the stories of JaneB, at least for this mother, capture the strong emotions that a mother can have for her son. I have long ago relegated the morality of it to others who have deemed themselves worthy of making judgments. For some time I have been unable to put into words this conflict, but a comment by JRaven (12/24/04) put into words my struggle to explain, even to myself. JRaven writes: "You wish he would do something, but you're glad he doesn't." I'm almost as appreciative to JR for that statement as I am to JaneB for her stories. I return to these stories often; they speak to my heart on so many levels. Both the tension and tenderness are penned so clearly. It is also comforting to realize that there are other mothers that have wrestled with these very powerful desires. Thank you, JaneB. I'll say no more lest I say too much.

Gayle B

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very good

You are very good. I wish you would write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
son and mother get each other off

This is a wonderful story of a mother and her son drawing closer to each other, to the point where in the dark movie theater, they handle what the other has between their legs. Josh finger fucks his Mom's sloshy motherly twat to a great cum, while his mother pulls and strokes her boy's big dick for the first time till his big balls erupt and his warm semen overflows her firm maternal hand. Most interesting of all are the comments by mothers, below, as well as the author's note. Gayle B and Jenny with their sons, Brenda with her boy Tim, and other Moms have confessed their strong sexual attraction to their own male children. I have great respect for mothers who admit their deep interest in what their boys have swinging between their legs. As females they're aware that their sons are in the tip-top form of sexual potency--their young balls are as overflowing as Josh's! Moms, do yourself and your boy a great favor--let him know that your mommy-twat is open and available for his stiff dick and his spurting ball cream!

open2bothopen2bothalmost 14 years ago
Soooo right on!

Jane,

I love your works.

You have a love for your son and that comes through in a refreshing way.

Me too. Lol!

garyr19680garyr19680almost 14 years ago
I like it

An erotic story, much like some of my imaginings as a teenager.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Katy did!

I did the exact thing with my son at the movies when he was young and it's still great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOL@ the previous comment

I need to go to the movies more often if this shit is happening!!!

WOW

GrampervGrampervover 12 years ago
Wow

Please please please write more Jane

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Questions

is there anyway i can get in contact with you because i feel the same desires about my son

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomover 11 years ago
MORE!

Damn. I wish I were the son. Great story. We want more.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
JANE JANE JANE

JANE WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED WRITING , YOU ARE A VERY GOOD STORY TELLER. AND WE COULD USE A GOOD ONE. YOU HAVE A WAY WITH MOTHER AND SON STORIES, SOME OF US OLD TIMERS ENJOY THEM. PLEASE DIG OUT YOUR PEN AND GIVE US ANOTHER. AS EVER A FAN. LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I return to this great story and its highly gifted writer every once in a while.

I also enjoy the comments, especially from the many mothers who are as attracted to their boy as much as janeB is to hers. I hope and trust that at least some of these moms have acted on their deepest desires and lets their boy back up the same cunt he came out of--his own mother's cunt. Nothing can compare with the joy and boyish pride of a son whose mother has opened up her maternal twat--his own birth canal--to his big stiff prick and let him unload his heavy balls up where he was once a little baby. Moms who make their boy a proud, grinning, real-life motherfucker are the best moms of all.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Hot story but too short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent story!

What a wonderful story! I would urge you to make your fantasies a reality and enjoy a happy, loving and sexual relationship with your son! The world needs to learn what a wonderful, loving and beautiful thing incest truly is!

B_K_J19B_K_J19almost 7 years ago
Very well written!

This was absolutely delicious, I know it was fantasy but I enjoyed hearing your perspective. I had a similar experience that was very nice.

bob3641223bob3641223almost 7 years ago
i want more lol

ill look now and see if there is a part 2 hopefully

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Omg

You have a nack for great sensuality. I got so excited

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One weird word

If you don't know, 'shuttered' means closed, the opposite of making her pussy more available. The right word is 'shuddered'

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just enjoy.

Why do people have to be so dam picky. Just enjoy the stories. Which I enjoyed.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I loved the story. Hope to see more chapters. Josh is very lucky to have a mother like this. Jane is truly gifted as a writer. Great Job. Well written 5 Stars

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloveralmost 3 years ago

I've always wondered why someone like Jane (man or woman) would pop in here, drop a few hot-as-hell stories and then disappear. Scratching an itch? A test platform, to reappear under another name? Caught by spouse and punished/banned?

I've read several stories by short-lived authors. Many are hot as hell.

Like hers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I noticed that the writer wrote shuttered instead of shuddered and didn't care. I knew what they meant. I thought it was a great story. Just enjoy the stories and stop worrying about the spelling. I hope there's a follow up to this one. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Jane

As a mother who has crossed that line with her 21 year old son, I can honestly tell you, if you cross that line, you will never regret it. Trust me on this, it will be the absolute best thing you have ever done!

Sabrina

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

movie theater and the excitement of being caught. mom could have blown him. oh well maybe next time.

mcitylinemcityline2 months ago

You crossed the line already. The rest is just details.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous