All Comments on 'Marriage of Convenience'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dilsondilsonover 6 years ago
you're surely a cuckhold.

Well described and seemed SO genuine.

YouamiYouamiover 6 years ago
Jesus Christ!

CuckoldGuy

I take it that the situation you so vividly describe above was autobiographical. I'm assuming that it is since you have placed it in the Reviews and Essays category. If the events involving you wife and her workplace are factual then it seems to have put the last nail in the coffin of your sham marriage. If it were me then I would have tossed her to the curb simply because of her intentional frigidity towards you that was there from the get go. The workplace then offered her the opportunity to become a corporate whore to her boss. To this she agreed without your say so. I know you sort of made light of the situation towards the end of your piece. But think about it...you chose to cope with this terrible occurrence but virtually submitting to chemical castration (a la Alan Turing). This meant that you felt you had to deny your sexual self in order to "get along".

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 6 years ago

I love that you describe it as becoming a Mommy/Son relationship dynamic

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sad

I'm not sure if I should be horny because of the masochism or cry because of how sad this story is

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1072 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....