All Comments on 'To My Mistress'

by docmagnus

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesover 6 years ago
Well done!

Broadening your horizons! Thank you.

Buffy_kggBuffy_kggover 6 years ago
I loved it

There is something about being chosen by the person to whom you want to submit, even if you don't understand it all yet and you've captured that beautifully.

Incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved the story!

Best d/s story I've read in a very long time!

Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twistedover 6 years ago
Qualified Five Star

I gave this five stars with reservations. Golden showers and a strappy fresh from someone's ass really don;t so anything for me. That having been said, the takedown here was elegant. The domme came across as predatory and confident in a way that I really liked and helped me to suspend disbelief. That's something I don't see too often. And I loved when they were talking afterwards. But the physical scene itself - not so much.

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
four stars from me

this was very demanding and sexy, I liked it a lot, but it didn't get me off on chapter one. yes I will continue to read more.

dadischdadischabout 6 years ago
Nice!

I really enjoyed this story, I really like to read about young ladies being seduced by older, dominant ladies. When is the next chapter due please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I really liked this story, I hope you make more chapters to it!

docmagnusdocmagnusover 5 years agoAuthor
The Next Chapter

Thank you for your compliment, Anonymous. I have another chapter completed and ready to go. It's going up on my new Patroen site as soon as that is ready. I will update everyone here on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next chapter

This story was amazing! I cant wait for the next chapter(s). I really enjoyed the lesbian anal dynamic.

Is there gonna be bondage as well?

You mentioned more chapters and patreon below, when will you start these things?

Thanks for the good reads,

-curious anonymous

dandiemandandiemanabout 5 years ago
Amazing Story!

This story is amazing! I love the dynamic between the new girl whos never done this and the Mistress, I also enjoy alot of the kinks!

I hope you get chapter 2 out soon!

dandiemandandiemanabout 4 years ago
Checking back

Been a while since I read this and just checking back if you ever started the patreon or wrote more! Still one of my favorite stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The domination is hot, but the anal-oral route is well known to be a source of serious infections and parasites. It ruins what could have been a great story. I don't want to read about women being dominated into disease, sickness and possible death.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocmagnus@docmagnus
488 Followers
Author's live and die inside based on the response to their stories. Please consider leaving a comment, or sending me feedback. I'd love to hear from you, regardless of how you feel about my writing. All of my sexual fantasies tend to skew towards the BDSM side of things. My ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES