All Comments on 'Office Feet Femdom'

by Andre_Sillitoe

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it!

Great foot story with the addition of chastity put it up to 5!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

Excellent, this story even if it was kinda long, was worth for every sentence!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

I have gone deep in this story as I feel my in position as foot slave and I got hard there.

Please write remaining story after ordering chastity device.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Go no further

When the CB arrives, I would gladly invite you to circumcise my husband with your bare teeth, lock up my cock, and throw away the key. Go no further: You seduced him with this story: now you OWN him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hot I can almost taste it . .

Beautifully written, and incredibly intense. A real three PM at the office fever dream. Reminds me of the glory days of LEG SHOW magazine when Dian Hanson was editrix. The kind of writing that makes Literotica worthwhile. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Such a pleasure to read

Fabulous well written story. How I would love to meet Mrs Sheridan and be under her devine control. I particularly liked the power of her in the work place, every submissives dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story about a lucky guy.

I would love to work for Mrs. Sheridan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Even her name: Mrs Sheridan

Even her name makes me horny. I guess the protagonist foot fool is a sole man. I’m not, because my soles are so ticklish that I can’t even imagine anyone touching them. I like the dirty shoe worship and the heel sucking and the sweaty stocking sucking a lot. I like to read about worshipping the *tops* of her feet and her ankles. Veiny feet and bony ankles, oh yeah. And toes and toe jam, little bits of fluff to lick and suck. Oh, and asslicking, hell yes, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

what an amazing story, thank you very much!

91Aroma1691Aroma16over 1 year ago

EXCELLENT und MEGA GEIL!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mine is Ms Sedienta

Her fair feet with blueish freshly nail polished in slip on slippers enjoying cool weather in the hills . Loved her tired feet in the evening back in the hotel room , sniffing & inhaling , massaging damp smelly feet . There's no licking shoes or slippers only enjoying her sharp , heavy & heady cheesy aroma . Her foot odours varries from toes to heels to soles like burning an expensive incense ,the aroma grows on & on , stronger , " I hunger for your love Sedient & thirst for your foot scent " .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, I don't need to read any more of this. SHe is definitely a sadist. When she had him at the final interview, there was no mention of the stench of her feet in the previous interviews. How could he not smell her stench? Then at the restaurant there was no mention of her making him put his cock away. After taking him home she forces him to smell her ass and then almost smothers him, and he loves it? Then she ties up him cock and balls until he cries out in pain, and he loves it? Then she wanks him with her feet and tells him not to cum. When he does cum he feels like he needs a cigarette? Well, no need to read more. Thanks but the constant forcing him to lick, and suck was too much. A little bit goes a long way but reading the constant foot worship, paragragh after paragragh, was overmuch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I really loved the story. I wish I could serve someone like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndre_Sillitoe@Andre_Sillitoe
144 Followers
I'm a foot fetishist trying my hand at erotica. I'm not a professional writer by any means, but writing has always been one of my passions in life. I mostly write foot fetish stories in my spare time. This is my way of giving back to the foot fetish community. If you enjoy th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES