All Comments on 'Female Erotic Police Squad Pt. 01'

by mattpantyhose

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
HurtsSoGoodHurtsSoGoodover 6 years ago
Good, but...

You asked for suggestions, so here goes:

Using seduction instead of force is a good idea, but the heroin of the story subjugates herself to the "bad guys", which leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I would have preferred that she and/or her "backup" lesbian lady lover would have somehow dominated the men without being used by them, maybe with a neural wireless transmitter (science fiction stuff) that rendered them under her mental control, or some other artifice. Best wishes.

mattpantyhosemattpantyhoseover 6 years agoAuthor
Sex with bad guys

@HurtsSoGood Thank you for your suggestion. I like sci-fi and fantasy, and all kinds of themes deriving from these genres. But in this case sex was the whole point. The police officers of FEPS are supposed to be used by the "bad guys" before they arrrest them. Not necessarily for the sake of the "plot" (which is just an excuse), but for the entertainment of readers (and the author as well).

HumanoidaxolotlHumanoidaxolotlabout 6 years ago
A great introduction to this series

I'd read ahead and not commented on this one yet. It sets the scene nicely, and the story and characters become more nuanced as they progress. This is good stuff - and the author is skilled when it comes to describing situations and the emotions that go with them. It's clearly a fantasy setting, but the nature of the stories lends itself to eroticism and it 'feels' realistic. I suppose most good erotica does the same thing - which makes this good erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Something the current police force should consider

The idea is creative and seductive. Can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermattpantyhose@mattpantyhose
559 Followers
Currently I have several different sets of stories or universa, if I may use such a sophisticated description: 1. The fantasy world with Aeriella as the protagonist in most of the stories. They are loosely connected by plot, but it is still best to read them in the order in ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES