All Comments on 'Dystopia Pt. 03'

by Cathetel

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great chapter.

I am really enjoying this story. Hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like it.

Great story; I am enjoying the build up. I also like your writing style; your details make the setting much more realistic. Thank you.

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69over 6 years ago
Well done!

I am enjoying your story very much & love the slow build up & great detail because as the reader I feel like I'm right there with Isla. I can't wait, but will, anxiously for the next chapter!! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Totally Enthralled.....

.....with this exceptional jewel of a story. Bravo. The gradual buildup of the story to the anticipated evolution of the Emil and Isla relationship has been like unwrapping a present. But, it is time. Much look forward to them now bonding together in a love relation that both sorely need. And, sense coming challenges that must be met together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I absolutely love your writing! When I read first two parts I could not wait to read more, I was so excited when I saw that you published the 3rd part... Please don't make us wait this long for the next part and keep up the good work ;)

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago

It was worth the wait. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Looking forward to Chapter 4 of Dystopia Saga. Very interesting plot , can't imagine how story will continue. Will girl fall in love or in lust? Will latest male cause trouble for our hero. Does he have prior acquaintance with either one of two major character s? Very intriguing, please print next part soon. Well written, minimal sex so far. Interested Reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Arg! No part four? Waiting so difficult!

Really enjoyed the first three parts. I shall be waiting impatiently for the next. I really hope these two can move toward a better understanding of each other.

Horseman68Horseman68about 6 years ago
Getting Anxious.

The problem with having the talent to write such an engrossing story is that one attracts fans who want more. Thanks for the enjoyment, but approaching six months for next chapter. Any word?

Horseman68Horseman68about 6 years ago
Bye.

Am sad to be forced to bail on this story. Have enjoyed its beginning greatly and it had great promise. But, waiting half a year for chapters is too much to keep interest. May check back in two or three years if still alive to see if anything actually materialized in this story. Such a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The Saga of Isla & Emil

Thank you for three great chapters. Some of your reviewers are impatient, but I urge you to take your time. Your story is loaded with enjoyable detail, and that detail requires a lot of research and multiple rewrites. Good things are worth waiting for and one of those "good things" will be your Chapter #4 !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Came back to this story. Still reads wonderfully - if not better than first time. Feel less blended by suspense and action. Meaning, now I do more appreciate the nuances in the comic to awkward scenes between Isla & Emil. Slow approach works just fine for me. Thanks and all the best

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCathetel@Cathetel
385 Followers
Update 4-9-20 First and foremost, can I just say Coronavirus sucks and I hope that each and every one of you is safe and secure during these trying times. Your health is all you have, so please take care of it. Chapter 13 is published! Woot. Started to think I'd never get an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dystopia Pt. 02 Previous Part
Dystopia Series Info