All Comments on 'Fatima Sayyid of Vanier'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another classic by SpamuelX

More of the exact same garbage we've seen 2000 times before. How do you write so much and never get any better? Are you even trying? If you aren't trying to get better, why are you dumping this garbage here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

@previousanon, because this pathetic ass THINKS he is brilliant, tries to SELL his garbage for more than well known New York Times Best selling authors. This piece of crap is DELUSIONAL and a spammer.

SamuelxSamuelxover 6 years agoAuthor

I don't read westerns because they are not my thing. I don't hate them. I focus on what I like. As Samuelx on Literotica and Teejay LeCapois on Amazon I publish black centered erotic fiction encompassing romance, horror and science fiction. You seem to hate me yet never read anyone else. Lol. You are pathetic as critics and cannot produce art so you hate true artists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Samuelx

It's not that you write about subjects people dislike. It's that your writing is extremely bad. You are so formulaic that a bot could be doing your work. Your characters are extremely racist parodys. You know nothing about the cultures you make fun of by making characters out of them. It wouldn't matter even if you did, because the poorly chosen ethnicities have no effect on the plot. Your lack of talent shines through every time you begin a story "Hello, my name is [stereotype name] and I am a [random ethnicity] [random sexuality]".

You need to take a long hard look at your writing. It's the same from 10 years ago. Zero development. Zero improvement.

SamuelxSamuelxover 6 years agoAuthor
I am better than ALL of you

Bunch of losers who don't have a single story between you yet come here to criticize the undisputed King of Literotica.com I am Samuelx. I am the great one. You bozos can suck my Haitian dick !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
and you asshole king should die of AIDS!

like the rest of your family!!! YOU should have been aborted and eaten by wild dogs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2132 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES