All Comments on 'Traci's First BBC Ch. 03'

by StLouisLove

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, this story was built to be trash!

The author did a very poor job on this ugly story. In fact it seems the author has some serious gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, low context, shallow, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
I like it

Keep the story going please. I love her husbands freedom to encourage her to break free from traditional bonds. xoxoxoxo Annette

kim2734ckim2734cover 5 years ago
Good story!

This is the first one of yours I have read. I enjoyed it! I liked the homo-erotic additions and the way she was uber satisfied.

Also, thank you for the kind remarks on my story. I am writing another one and will post soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
traci's First

Really enjoyed the flow of all three chapters and how they all linked together. Not a real fan of the bi experience but you still brought it off well. Good work and hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sucking blackcock

The only blackcock I have ever sucked was when my wife and I were in a 69 with her on top. He was behind her and I could see and feel his 8.5 inch cock going in her as it slid across my face. I wanted him to put it in my mouth and make me suck his blackdick as he fucked my young wife like a whore. When he was ready I had my mouth on the underside of hid cock and could feel him pumping her full of sperm. When he pulled it out I almost drown from so much gushing down my throat. Is was hot and had the ammonia smell that made me cough as my mouth was full. I knew that As humiliated as it would make me if I had a chance I would love sucking a Blackman dick and give give them my wife as a toy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous