All Comments on 'Becoming My Stepmother's Slave Pt. 02'

by ForTheLoveOfFemdom

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sweet contract

Love how the contract opens up lots of possibilities. I am still pushing for the marriage to happen. Perhaps Diana thinks of a way to make this happen such as ordering Bridget to marry her and Bridget has to comply since it technically does not violate the contract. Then Diana also forces Bridget to sign a prenup saying if Bridget ever leaves her she would have to give all money gifted to her from Diana back and she will get nothing in the divorce. Of course Diana holds up her end of the contract and pays Bridget the 50 million but she out smarts Bridget with the prenup because even tho Bridget now has the money if she ever leaves her wife she will have nothing. Trapping her in a lesbian marriage to Diana. Thoughts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story

Excited to hear that there will be another chapter release this week. I am curious about one thing. Someone had mentioned permanent hair removal, would that fall under the "long lasting physical damage/leaving any permanent marks? I would love for that torment to be bestowed upon bridget. I really hope this does not fall under that section but if it does...I will be saddened. Maybe Bridget breaks the agreement allowing Diana free reign? Maybe Diana demands Bridget do something that she just can bring herself to do and says no, thus ending Diana's restrictions on her punishments and humiliations. Also would like to agree with all the previous chapters commenters and the one previous for this chapter. Marriage would be a sweet thing to see in this story. Also just letting it be known that I do enjoy panty play. So please lots more of that. A specific scene with panties I would like to see is Diana pulling a pair of panties out of her asshole and making Bridget stick them completely in her mouth making her sick on them for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Gorgeous story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SMDH.

Good grief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Loved it next chapter feet man myself

wof2wof2over 6 years ago
Another great chapter.

As title mentions, another great chapter. I hope that Bridget keeps testing her boundaries and ends up getting punished for her rebellions. Also hope that she does not just fall into a complete submissive role. I understand that she has to comply with the contract in order for her get the money and her university paid for, but as I mentioned before, I hope she does not just roll over and comply without some resistance or repulsion. At least let us know her anguish through her mental dialogue. Hope next chapter comes out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice find

Such a great story 2 happen upon. I feel tho that there could b more sex scenes but those might b on the way. I like the feet fetish and the panties. Dont fully agree with bod mod but to each their own. As others have stated I 2 would like 2 c Bridget's pubs perma removed and her ceremonially tied to her mother. Hope this story goes on 4 awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next chapter!!

I really want Bridget to start to enjoy this. Would be better if she became to like serving her, and then maybe eventually agreeing to get their own place together

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Diary

Can't wait to see what more delicious things we will learn from Bridget's diary. Too bad her virginity is off limits. Hope that changes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Food

Diana reads How Bridget hates her cooking. Diana pulls a hot dog out of her cooch and makes Bridget eat it

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 6 years agoAuthor
Progress update

Part 3 is on it's way. I think you all can look out for it by this Friday. Again I just want to say thanks for all the positive feedback and repeat that any constructive criticism is welcome.

I also would like to say that the food idea is a great one, I've always loved food play, and it would fit great into the story. I read all the feedback and i'm always looking for new ideas. I would like to include a lot of different situations/fetishes/kinks, once it falls under lesbian domination, so keep the ideas coming.

Also don't be too worried if a chapter doesn't have something you like or if it has something you dislike, I plan to change it up with each chapter, since variety is the spice of life and all.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Relationship

I would like to see Bridget break the contract so Diana has no restrictions on what she can do to her. Mainly I would like to see Diana forcefully take Bridget's virginities, both vaginal and anal. It would be hot if Bridget broke it before their wedding (if you plan on incorporating that event which I'm glad someone else has suggested cause I find that hot) then on their wedding night Bridget gets a taste of what it truly means to be Diana's wife and she does not like it one bit. But is somehow trapped for the rest of her life as Diana's lesbian slave wife. And Diana has no problem revealing her dark sadistic side even further than what she already has. Also I really like Diana calling Bridget Lezzie. Please keep that up. It would be sweet if there was something more to the birth control pills Bridget is taking. Perhaps one of the side effects could be that it makes her incredibly horney and since she has the chastity belt on she can't do anything about it unless she breaks down and begs Diana to let her relieve herself which will of course cums (had to do the word play) with great cost. Also the shakes she is taking could be doing something to her body as well. Perhaps while her body is still getting use to them, they cause her have "to go" and Diana takes this opportunity to humiliate Bridget by making her hold it in. Or making Bridget releave herself in other humiliating places than the toliet. Or when she does allow Bridget to go, she films it for leverage in the future. Or uses it to have Bridget agree to more stuff, which Bridget agrees to just to be allowed to go to the bathroom. But then Diana might need to have implemented something to make sure Bridget doesn't go on her own. Perhaps the chastity belt has a optional butt plug feature that Diana incorporates so Bridget is plugged up before all this happens? Or another idea would be to force Bridget to wear diapers and do a little age regression play.

Ps. Others have suggested and agreed with and I too would like to see this happen as well, Bridget getting all of her pubs lazered or electrolysised off. Maybe even go as far as to have Diana force her to get all of her hair below her neck removed too. I.e. Armpits, legs, arms (if she has any arm hair me personally pictures Bridget as a girl who does not have noticeable arm hair) perhaps Diana read in Bridget's diary that Bridget had tried it once, shaving off all her pubs and she didn't like the feel of it. Her pantied resting and rubbing snuggly against her pussy with no barrier made her feel slutty and she comes to the conclusion that girls who go completely bald down there must be sluts. Diana reads this and knows she somehow must get Bridget's pubs permanently off to torment Bridget even more and she can even say something along the lines of "since you are my Lezzie slut, I think it's fitting that you look like one. I read what your thiughts are about girls who shave their pussies, well....." she could then force Bridget to shave off or wax off all of her pubs.

Diana forces Bridget to agree that she will keep her pussy bald and if she doesnt keep it that way, Diana is allowed to intervene and she will be the one to remove Bridget's pubs. Bridget gets fed up with keeping her pussy bald and so she purposely stops shaving her pubs off being how much she hates not having pubic hair and she thinks to herself "if Diana wants her pussy bald then she can take the time and effort to shave/wax them off herself." Diana does a pub check and sees pubs and hates Bridget's defiance and Bridget does not help her own situation by taunting her stepmom by saying if you want my pussy bald then you do the work to keep it that way. I'm sure you will chose waxing you sadistic bitch. Next thing she knows she is restrained on what seems to be a spa table and then Diana could say something like "I was going to go the waxing method but you raised a good point, I don't want to spend the time and effort constantly making sure your pussy is completely bald so get use permanently looking like a Lezzie slut cause this hair (yanks on Bridget's pubs) will never be here again." Diana turns to open a door and says to the technician as she wheels in a cart "you may begin."

Just my suggestions.

wof2wof2over 6 years ago
Previous Anon commentor

Love the input previous anon commentor had posted. Really liked how indepth they went into the hair removal scene. However I would like to add perhaps when Diana turns to the tech she also says "so this method will completely and permanently remove all of her pubs and will prevent any regrow?" Tech replies "that is correct" Diana turns to look Bridget in her wide, fearful eyes and says "perfect, you may begin" the only snag I see with this is the part of the 1st contract where Diana is not allowed to do any permanent damage to Bridget. There will have to be an explanation as to why Diana is allowed to do this. Is she herself breaking the contract? However I doubt she would being how much she likes having Bridget as her sex slave. Or has Bridget broken the contract? Which again I doubt since Bridget is very determined not to end up in the same boat as her father with nothing. Or did Diana write up a new contract about Bridget's pubs and in said contract as was stated by anon commentor, that if Bridget does not hold up her end of keeping her pussy bald then Diana has free reign on any method of her choosing and this part is written so elegantly that it hides the fact that this will negate a previous section of the last contract, the part about no permanent damage or marks. Either it is so well written that Bridget does not see it, or the method of permanent hair removal does not cross Bridget's mind when she signs it. She is thinking of more traditional methods of hair removal such as shaving and waxing. Never even thinking about the possibility that Diana would do permanent hair remova. Thus allowing Diana to preform this act without breaking the frist contract.

Would this work? Thoughts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Food play

If you like food play what about Diana pulling a hot dog from her ass for Bridget to eat. "You think my cooking taste like shit well now it truly will taste like shit"

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 6 years agoAuthor
Part 3 delayed

Hey just wanted to let you all know that part three will most likely come out closer to the end of next week instead. Sorry about the delay but this week is much busier than i expected. Thanks for your patience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for update

What did you think about my pub removal scene I posted earlier? Think it would fit in the story? I feel it makes Diana seem pretty devious. Thoughts?

wof2wof2over 6 years ago
Twist

Hey just checking to see if you got the message I sent you about the possible twist in the story. And what you thought about what I suggested. Let me know.

Thanks

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 6 years agoAuthor
My thoughts

Love all of your feedback. I saw you message wof2 but i couldn't reply because it didn't have your email, I like your idea, and i thought about that potentially happening when i was panning out the story, it's great for shock value but I have another plan for that.

The other ideas for you guys about the hair removal is also one that I thought about for later on, but i do like your piece of dialog. And the ideas involving food play and Diana's ass are on my list as well.

It's seems like we're really thinking alike.

wof2wof2over 6 years ago

So does that mean you wil be going a different route than what I had suggested? Or you are going to have it happen but also have a different shock twist?

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 6 years agoAuthor
Quick reply

Yup i'll be going in a different direction.

wof2wof2over 6 years ago

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm excited to see what will happen :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bridget hair color?

If you happen to add this detail can she please be a natural blonde? And can the carpet match the drapes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next chapter

When will next post be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I hope the twist you decided to go with isn't that Bridget starts liking and wanting/needing to be dominated. Please keep her never liking her submissive role. It's hot when someone in her shoes keeps putting up a fight which usually ends up getting them in more trouble. That's what I hope happens to Bridget. That her fight and defiance never dies and she never truly wins. Maybe the illusion of a subtle win here and there but ultimately Diana keeps coming out ahead and Bridget is sucked deeper into being her step moms slave more permanently and never liking it or liking what is expected of her.

One other thing I would like to suggest is Diana having a letter painted on each of Bridget's toenails L E Z Z I E S L U T so when she puts her feet together she sees the words LEZZIE SLUT staring up at her.

Also glad you liked my dialogue for the permanent hair removal scene and glad you are thinking about including this later on. Really hoping this happens and from the looks of it I'm not alone. Plus a shout out to wof2 for adding their addition/alteration to the dialogue. I really liked it so thank you. Getting really excited to see what will be happening in this amazing story. If I think of any more ideas I will make sure to suggest them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beautiful

a very hot easy reading story keep it rolling

NurekNurekabout 2 years ago
Interesting corporate corruption premise you have given me the idea of here...

I do so wonder if in fact Diana is also making Bridget's mom pay herself child support for Bridget, after she got her kicked out of the house.

And also, it seems as though Diana will likely steal Bridget's bank account in this case, all things as they are, for if Bridget is in fact her slave, then Diana, not Bridget, now owns Bridget's assets, including her bank accounts... now you have me really interested, especially if in fact Diana got addicted to sitting on Bridget as well- in addition to her selling Bridget's writings to line her own pockets.

Seems that Bridget would believe that's not out of the picture for Diana to do as well at that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After reading the first chapter I thought this would pretty much be a hot but emotionally draining and nasty story, where the powerful feeds on the powerless with no justice in sight. Thank you for making it more interesting with the backstory and endgoal for our main character, and especially her ability to set terms. Both characters feel more human now, which makes it a less hellish read.

NurekNurek11 months ago
Wow! highly questionable legality of "legal" contract.

I truly found the part about Diana making Bridget sign a contract that's, in and of itself, highly illegal as a "legal" contract; what with it specifically specifying that the person of party A, Bridget, is the literal slave of the person of party B: her stepmom, Diana. In fact, the detail that Diana would get that contract legally verified when it was so blatantly criminal in the first place brings up the best part of this: judicial illegality; as there *has* to be corruption of some kind going on, perhaps Diana's partners with a judge who supports her enslavement of her stepdaughter- maybe even cheering her on somewhat as a literally evil friend of hers.

Plus, even though Diana did tell Bridget that she's not going to rape her; she basically did lie through her teeth to her in that very statement/agreement, seeing as she forced her own stepdaughter, whom she's now the highly illegal owner of, to sexually pleasure her like that.

I mean, if your goal is to make Diana come out as the evil stepmom with a twisted twist: you did engage in a literally masterful job thereof: sexually enslaving her own child by marriage, presumably after making said young lady's biological mom work for her ridiculously long hours to pay *herself* court-ordered child-support to the woman who herself wrecked her home and stole her place in her family all the while; plus said woman also sexually enslaved her daughter: that sums up the evil stepmom *quite* well as in fairytale concepts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userForTheLoveOfFemdom@ForTheLoveOfFemdom
264 Followers
Just someone with a wild imagination and a lot of kinks and fetishes, that I want to share with like minded people. Just about everything I write is pure fantasy and a lot of it is Non-consent, I just want to make it clear that in real life I will never stand for anything that...