All Comments on 'Tan Lines'

by Dream_Operator

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Pretty Hot

Would have liked a little more - are they going to develop a relationship? Where is Katie's mother? Is she alive? Are they divorced? Did she know that Katie wasn't there when she went there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

I understand the comment about more detail but it is a hot story and nice and short. some go into so much detail the sex gets lost and sex is what we are here for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice and Short

Nicely done. Leaves lots of room for continuing the affair and scope for spin-off's

switch_hitter46switch_hitter46over 6 years ago
Young woman's awakening

She got what she wanted,, and more, and he'll be back for more too!

Luving2629Luving2629over 6 years ago
Short and sweet!

Now fill us in as he filled her up. Is he doing his daughter? Did Katie know that Ginger wanted her dad and maybe planned for them to be alone? Will he become her Sir? Will both girls do him (or vise-versa) together? That's just a beginning!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mmmm

I was lucky enough to have fucked my best friends dad (and older brother) when I was in high school. The first time was on a night I slept over their house. I got up to use the bathroom and he came out of his bedroom and just grabbed me and kissed me. He then pulled me into his bedroom and fucked me all night. We did it for a couple of years even after me and his daughter stopped being friends. She found out when I was sneaking out in the morning and she was at the table eating breakfast with her brother. That's how he knew I was down to fuck too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

that is cap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous