All Comments on 'My Cuck Fantasy'

by BareBackRider2

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sad

the story is written well, be erotic if you like the cuckold lifestyle. But I think its sad. the should divorce her because she dose not or never has loved him. And when he finds another, he should keep his fanasys to himself. The good part of this story is it makes you think how many men are foolish to try this with their wives. how many loose their wife to another

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Why?

I have just one question? Why does this site publish such bullshit on this website and under this category?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hell

only a asshole will like this story.

Reverse_CowboyReverse_Cowboyover 19 years ago
Not my really my thing but...

It was well wriiten and very erotic. I feel that if you don't like cuckolding stories, then don't read them. and if you do read them, don't leave hateful comments. It takes a lot of guts to post a story.

Obviously there are a lot of people out there that do like cuck stories judging by the amount that have been posted lately, so if you enjoyed writing it keep writing. But you should consider expanding your horizons and writing about other erotica also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
likes - dislikes

I enjoy the cuckold stories so I read them. But like others say, if you don't like them don't read them. For example I hate black on white stories, but I don't post shitty comments, I just don't read them.

If you don't like these, then don't read them. And if you you do read them and post shitty comments, maybe you are a real life cuckold......... (Me thinkth thou doesth protest too much.... to paraphase Shakespeare)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
not a bad read

fantasy....its what it is,I enjoyed this along with alot of other topics or fantasies,depends how the story engages you if it's worth reading or not

Sean RenaudSean Renaudover 19 years ago
Not bad

Hey I liked your story, the theme is there, the actions are their. The ideas are there. You need a little practice in your writing. You over use "she" you need to give her a name, makes it less like reading the Erotic stories of Dick. See dick, see dick run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Cuck-a-doodle-do

I like good Cuck stories. Unfortunately, yours was not in that catagory yet. You have potential, so I hope you continue. This effort was clumsy and sad. Suggest you visit the writers forum for some tips.

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoover 19 years ago
Dialog pretty good!

Liked your use of dialog. So many discriptions of the act on this site. Was kind of a downer ending though.

Keep it up, esl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I read the title and skipped to the end.

The last few paragraphs told me this is just another stupid wimp husband story.

However, I give it 100 because of the author's honesty. Perhaps the title was not 100% clear but the indications were there. That is why I skipped to the end.

If I had been mislead, like most wimp writers do, I would have given it a zero. I commend the author.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Gee sad

You couldn't of just let her cheat but you had to rub hubby's face in it also humilitating him. Not sexy or erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Mirrow,mirrow, on the wall

Gifted writer who made the story so exciting with an unusual twist. So beautiful for two old friends to release the sexual desires they were too frightened to express at school.

The story will only be complete when this young couple live permanently together, and the cuckold becomes a panty sucking house maid submissive for them.

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
Idiotic cuck shit!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only for perverts or real brain sick ones!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You stupid morons!

How the fuck will you decide to like or dislike a story if you do not read it?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The fact he didn't do his best to beat Justin to death the instant he pushed beyond the agreed upon boundaries makes this a ridiculous exposition of abnormal psychology. It should be in the Sci Fi or Mind Control sections.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous