All Comments on 'Someone'

by impressive

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Continuous Loop!

It's playing over and over and over. Just love your voice!

matriarchmatriarchover 19 years ago
Like Anon said....

This is an incredibly sexy recording.....no, its more than sexy. It gets inside your head and under your skin, the timbre of the voice, every nuance of expression....the desire is palpable, I can FEEL it, every drop of it. I feel it with you. When I first heard this I was overwhelmed....and also played it for hours on a continuous loop. I was a wet rag when I finally turned it off. I still listen but have to limit myself - a girl can only get wrung out so many times in one day, can't she?

Absolutely .....Imp, absolutely. I've run out of words.

Mat xxxxxxx

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 19 years ago
Can I vote an extra five?

Imp,

As the "good ole boys" west of Fort Worth say, "That was hotter'n a two-dollar pistol." :)

I enjoyed both versions. For me, it was a reminder of the different techniques and challenges involved with the written and spoken word. IMHO, your reading was excellent, providing pause and emphasis that would have been hard to achieve in print w/o distracting the reader.

Thanks for both the read, and the listen.

Rumple

LeBrozLeBrozover 17 years ago
~~

Here's a piece from a couple years back ~ still sizzlin'!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous