All Comments on 'When My Life Changed'

by Mae Caroline

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
speechless

Let me see if I understand...

Husband was gay or bi at the least, and kept marrying women who would let him get a little bit out of the closet by letting him get near a man without actually having to proposition one.

Unfortunately, he didn't realize that once a black man, especially a "EXTREMELY BLACK" man screws you, your vagina is permentaly stretched out so you cannot feel the puny white man ever again.

A sequel is definitely in order whereas the black man finds out after the baby is delivered that the baby has stretched out the woman so much that she cannot feel his now "puny in comparsion to a baby's head" cock anymore. They are then forced to forever use the baby as a dildo so that she can achieve pleasure.

A entire spinoff series could then be created about the kid and his reaction to his mom and dad and extremely black friend's life choices. I'll be reading!

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Why Zit?

I'm tired of reading these N*gg*r stories where the black cock ends up impregnating the white pussy. What is wrong with fantasy stories like this showing a N*gg*r pussy getting pregnant from a white cock?

lancewmlancewmover 19 years ago
Well written

Great.... more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not enough description of the lovemaking....

This story had the potential of being very, very hot as most interracial sex is exactly that. However, you dropped the ball by not describing the sex in much detail. It's almost as though you just wanted to get it out of the way to write more about the woman's desire to get pregnant and her husband's wish for her to bear his friend's baby. I haven't checked yet to see how many stories you have written. Maybe you just have not had much experience at writing yet. Perhaps a mentor could help....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Unusual story

I scored this story very high, but was wondering how the wife would explain a black baby to her friends and family.

I guess she was happy to become impregnant, and enjoyed being mated 4 times per day for six days - that's a lot of sex - it was mentioned that her lover had large amounts of sperm or he would have run out too soon.

I wonder if her lover will take an interest in the child, or suggest more children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Of course!

The black man was bigger thicker cum mmore and his cumwas so much thicker and there was so much more of it and he could fuck her over and ovr again time after time again and again w/o getting soft. Whhat a bunch of shit this story is and so are you lady hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheeeeee!!!!!!!!!! LADY!!!! hehehehehehehehhehehheehehehhheeheheeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Just once i would like to read a story about a rel black man's cock and how he fucks just like white men! No bigger no thicker etc., etc., etc !!! Lady! hehehehehehehh!!! That's a good one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Tired of the stereo types.

As a black man myself, I can certainly feel flattered with this description of our penises and our sex ability, but I also feel the need to set the record straight. There really isn't any difference in penis size or sex habits soley due to race. Sorry to disapoint ladies, but it's true. Frankly, I am sick and tired of always having my people seen as nothing more than over sexed chimps with over sized genitals. Most black men don't have big penises, most black women don't have "stretched-out" vaginas. Don't believe me? Watch any porn movie with Peter North, or better yet ask any man whose been in a shower with men of other races and you might just understand. Hell, watch Japanese porn (called JAV), you'll see plenty of yellow brothers with 10 inch cocks. Time to wake up, lady.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hard...

to believe this and you are for real. 1) Why would your husband, presumably with no children, have a vasectomy? 2) Since presumably your husband is white, why would he want to announce to the world that his child is not biologically his own, if he could avoid that?

In response to your other commentators. There are, albeit slight, differences in size between races based on available evidence. There is no evidence that large guys come more, although I don't know if that has been as carefully measured. If anything, a perusal of pornography videos would give you the impression that the biggest ejaculations come from average to moderately large white guys (Peter North is large but not huge). There are, in all races, some (maybe 10%) men far out on the size curve (8+ inches), and based on what I have read, these men, on average, have more partners. In my experience some of this develops from word of mouth. I remember in college a friend (not lover. and incidently black) asking me who else (other than me) on my athletic team was well endowed, based on my observations in the shower room. Sure, enough, once she found out, she went out with him (a latin guy) for a while; she seemed to think it made a difference; most women I have known say they don't care. In my own experience, friends of a girl friend, would, once the relationship was over, often come on to me. I was usually clueless at the time as to why that happened and didn't ask (I would have thought this to be rude), but in one case when I slept with the girl, she did seem overly awed and concerned about size. If I am to believe my current (and likely permanent) soul-mate, she (shockingly to me) discusses size with some of her girl friends and her manicurist! However, she has had a number of lovers before me; one who was as large or larger, but whose dick had a large angle and hurt most of the time, and others as small as about 4.7 inches (she told me 12 cm), who were good lovers, and that in all cases the vagina seems to adjust to fit. Due to the stereotypes and misconceptions, and those women seeking to experiment a bit; men with large dicks, and particularly black men with large dicks are on average going to get more action. I think its mostly a novelty thing, and doesn't make for lasting relationships.

From a physical standpoint there are a couple of advantages and disadvantages of large cocks. There are only a few advatages that I can think of. One is that you can be in some strange positions such as spooning and still have enough penetration to satisfy both partners. Two is that even when soft, I can usually stay inside if desired, until ready to go again. Three, is that some women seem to get off on cervical tapping (ggogle this term if you are not familiar), and that it feels great to me too.

The disadvantages are that for some small women, you can't get complete vaginal penetration, which is frustrating for both partners. I have read on this site stories about passing beyond the cervix into the uterus. This sounds terribly painful, although I suppose possible. Women don't want to take it anally (at age 53, I have had anal sex only once). I don't know if being deep-throated is all that amazing, but I wouldn't know as no one has gone beyond 6 inches with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Blacks fuck better

I think all you stupid white guys should just stop being silly and trying to deny the truth, by attacking this author.

I have fucked many white women, and I am not hung like Lex Steel, but so many white women, and asian women and Arab women that I have run up in have told me that they never got fucked so well before. I am not saying white guys cant fuck, but you never hear black women saying whites or Arabs or asians fuck better. Its not even a topic. So what's up with that? There is no smoke without fire. That's why black women hate to see whites or paler women with their men, coz they know those chicks are trying to steal the best dick on the planet.

MrDeepMrDeepover 17 years ago
Hot Story

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

good story!!!! loved it!!!! white woman getting black pregnant!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

black male- white female luv it !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Love it! Slutty white wife willingly being black bred - how fucking erotic is that! Wimpy husband just looks on with approval - it's what he deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You do know that you're a racist pig right?

I mean, you assholes that write about black men with large dicks are just as racist as a KKK hood wearing hanging party... you're scum! All black men have big dicks, all black men are dumber than white men, all black men are not equal to whites... it is ALL the same... but of course you're an equal opportunity racists, since you think all white men are gay and want to suck dick. By the way, what are you?

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCELLENT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Chris - just another faggot effort.

Glad this idiot quit writing.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Good story

Personally I think all white women should have at least one black baby, preferably two.

wtchswifewtchswifeover 8 years ago
good story

Lots of negative crap from people who should not have even read this story, except to criticize and moan. I liked it, have no bad comments, unlike some other "readers" and would enjoy a followup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dream of being a mixed child

Lucky woman if the story is real & if not well written fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Omg!! What bs crawled up on these pages...

The stereotype of black men having big thick cocks is overwhelming. Some have them, some don't. I've never seen actual people have relationships like this and the male stays with the female. All races have people who are endowed and some that aren't. Some men may have the endowment but not know how to use it wisely. Why is it such a fascination? If you are enthralled with big cocks, I understand. Just because the guy is black doesn't mean anything. Why can't it be about a woman who wants another or beds another man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
kmkkmm

whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Us to

Great story . My wife and I have a very good black friend that lost his job because of a big lay off. So we let him Stay with us awhile. One night we drank a lot and while in the hot tub we ended up taking our suits off and one thing led to a nothing . Long story short will to this day He fucks my wife three or fore times a mouth even if I’m out of town on business

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks

I enjoyed it. People shoudnt read this kind of stuff if they get offended in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Moją żonę

oddałbym pod czarnego jak smoła 55 letniego wielkiego murzyna z 8,5 cala penisem i 6,5 cala naokoło a głowa 7 cali - O takim penisie moja żona marzy i takiego dla niej szukam.Rodziłaby jego czarne dzieci jednego po drugim aż do siedmiu - to jej szczęśliwa liczba.Ona ma teraz 24 lata więc jest w najlepszym wieku do hodowli.Uwielbiałbym ją za to gdyż ja w majtkach mam 2,5 cala ale mam kasę,i to sporą no i dla tego ona ze mną jest - dla wygodnego,beztroskiego życia a ja mam nadzieję,że szybko znajdę dla niej takiego dużego ,kruczoczarnego penisa, a wielki murzyn ruchałby ją kiedy by chciał.On może być nawet żonaty,nie przeszkadza nam to.Ulubiona pozycja żony - to misjonarz.To wszystko

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What a fucken cuckold, big time to a bbc. And to raise the fucking Bastard for him. He should just shot himself..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous