All Comments on 'Xenia, The Queen of Spades Pt. 01'

by ps3lite

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
tattoostattoosalmost 6 years ago
5 stars from me

Hot story can't wait to read the next chapter.

JJgreenvilleJJgreenvillealmost 6 years ago
I was hoping....

.... that this one would address where the previous Xenia stories had left off, but apparently that's not to be. Still, a good story though and I do hope more will be added to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Start.

Enjoyed it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is the reason

Why so many black men are killed in the streets and allwhite menlaugh and have a drink to celebrate. Then begin the wait for the next celebration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ugh. Sick.

Well done fagot. That's race hate guarenteed for another ten years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is the real reason

Yeah, a sexist, mysoginistic, racist sex fantasy of some White Man is the real reason why racist White Men laugh when Black men are murdered. White racism feeding itsself. Ha ha ha...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
*groan

It is clear that ps3lite is responsible for all of America's race relations...

(Yes that's sarcasm)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fake fantasyland

No man with a 4" Dick brags about it or thinks it's big. No dick can't enter the cervix without extreme pain and permanent damage. No pussy does not permenatly stretch after one night or even more. It's meant to stretch and go back. Unless being made to be open all the time it doesn't happen. Then there is kiegle excercises to keep it in shape when having big dicks. No you don't get turned on being left alone with murdering rapists you never met and then they act so nice no anal or anything. Just straight fucking and sucking. Really pathetic story and I love black Dominate stories of white couples.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Alotafucking.

Some of the commenters seemed to worry that the the story was racist and that it was white peoples fault.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fan ta see

I just hope there writing the second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Blacked

I'm a gay faggot and I've been blacked and loving it. Nothing better than swallowing a hot load. And getting fucked. Love black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot or what ?

This is the best story in here - I can't wait for my wife to do this.

callmeBartcallmeBartover 5 years ago
When

I sure hope your working on the next chapter to this store. Looking forward to reading it soon. I hope!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Keep going. Shave the darling, Prince Albert and put the cuck in chastity.

Good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
need the next chapter

agree with last post, also some more public sex as her owners show her off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

When can we expect an update for this story, since I Enjoy the story ver much, and would like to read more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My Wifey is so worth it.

My wife became addicted to Black cock during her teenage years before we ever met and then was married to a white guy 30 years until she was widowed at age 48. She had her Black friends for all those years and he didn’t ever know. She is very tight and is extremely Orgasmic and we have now been married over 13 years and she Loves my 8 inch cock and has always been faithful and now she wants Black Cock again. She told me when we were watching some intimate porn with two friends taking a vacation to the Bahamas and were treated to a BBC Party for 1st timers. She told me how she had met with her “Three Brothers” for over 30 years for deep “Black Loving” with these three brothers. I just let her get it all off her chest and her mind by telling me her intimate details about her sexual life. She met with one boy at 14 and he was 16, he had two older brothers she soon find out. The boy with eyes for Diana made it known right away by kissing her long and deep on the way home from her Freshman years classes in early April. He would walk home the same way everyday about a half block behind her. She said she always knew he was there and finally one day she walked faster and stepped into a spot by a telephone pole in the alley because she had to pee so bad and she thought she could be done before he caught up to her. She pulled her panty to the side and peed and she peed and she peed until James was standing over her with her looking up at him she began to wimper with fear and bent over and kissed her forehead and she grabbed onto his thick cock in his jeans. She wrapped her arms around him and held onto his strong legs until she put her mouth on his large cock and began breathing on him getting lipstick from her mouth on his pants. He helped her up and they began to kiss for several minutes. It was her first French kiss and she says that it melted her pussy to the point that she was dripping and oozing in way that she never had before. His hand was in her panties and hers was inside of his pants. She could feel massive Man Cock cum all over in her hand after only a few minutes of kissing and touching. She said she knew she was instantly “In Love” and would never be the same. I have never in my life made love with a woman that was so Orgasmic and able to cum repeatedly. We make love at any time on a whim and even with her luring me to places I have never had sex or even hoped to have sex. She wants me to cum in her pussy and have a black guy eat it all out of her and then fuck her right afterward. I said Wow and she said, well?? I said maybe if she is good and she said she doesn’t want to do anything without me with her. I asked her if she was sabotaging our marriage and she says No. She knows that I was with a black woman for 2 years before we ever met and that I must want that again from time to time and I said no tot with the same woman. She later was involved with James two older brothers and James all together for several fun dates at a private place in the Almond orchards near their homes. Diana knows how to suck me to orgasm in about 3 minutes when does what she learned at 14 almost 15. She loves cum and has no Gag reflex. I would always wonder why I never gagged her at all and she was always waiting to tell me. She still won’t let me slide into her booty and it is because of her being DP’d. She is so tight I can’t come close to it and I just slide past. I know she has seen them again since we were married after she has told me all of the story but I don’t want to ruin anything by bringing it up. She is so tight I am not worried at all about getting wrecked by Black Cocks. Her 1st husband was never the wiser either. He did always wonder why she gave such good head though she said. She told him not to look a gift Horse in the mouth. That really made me laugh since he was a real dick by cheating with some young girl that he hired at the restaurant that he managed. He finally told her that she didn’t even know how to give head. His way of saying he was sorry. Diana knows how to twerk on top and suck cock and everything I could ever want and I am planning to stay with her a long time. Thanks, Donny.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971almost 2 years ago

So with no thought they paid to turn their lives over to total submission to degenerates? Nope not even in anyones wildest fantasies would anyone do this. Not believable at all.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971almost 2 years ago

Oh and one more thing, the average male penis across all races is just under 6” with a girth of just over 5”. 12” cocks are almost nonexistent and a really big cock is about 8” in length and about 6 3/4” in girth. The truth is that black men on average don’t have bigger dicks than any other race. The problem is that it is a racist myth started by white racist to get other dumb fucking white men to go of and die for them.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story had me about wet in my pussy. I would like to know how to squirt but I can feel it coming. So keep writing these kind of stories and I hope that you are writing more on Xenia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous