All Comments on 'Modern Biology'

by NotWise

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82over 6 years ago
I thought...

...it was too quick in developing attractions between him and Robin, but not so rushed that it seemed desperate. I do think more developing Robin's history would have aided your story and especially why she finally gave into him (aside from the "love bush" effects). I certainly realize "modern biology" can be a double-entendre, which is why I got the tie-in from the title and the story--which is the characters could "go crazy" just like animals in the wild--since the story did occur in the wilderness.

NotWiseNotWiseover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your input.

I agree that I could have done a better job of developing Robin as a character.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 6 years ago
Let's be clear...

...I think having him hook up with Robin was exactly what I would have expected since this was the "Mature" category. When I read about the "love bush" resin, I immediately thought of the movie "Love Potion No. 9," since they stayed together and really, that's the point of the story category (in a way).

You took a non-standard premise (wilderness/mine survey) to partly draw disparate characters together and separate the main character from the woman he started with that was certainly incompatible. I thought that set up the later story well.

The best I could suggest is to write in why your main character finds Robin so desirable--because we already know it's because she's younger--and reciprocate with her to him. Have them converse some and establish some plausible commonality: maybe she wants the greater stability of maturity and he wants the younger vibrance of a younger woman because really he's not anywhere near "over the hill" yet.

I found their pairing a good one and you kept it simple, not letting it devolve into some animalistic orgy. I'm just saying humanize his and Robin's interactions/relationship more so it doesn't just seem like a freak by-product of the plant--but of course, the plant resin could have kickstarted it and given them an unlikely foundation to build upon. Certainly how you used it to resolve Kelly and Dave was hilarious! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Let's Be Crystal Clear

Your story was great. Character development was sufficient to support the story. It was a fun and enjoyable read - long enough to cover the subject and short enough to be interesting just like my skirts.

NotWiseNotWiseover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks,

But now I'm interested in the length of your skirts!

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years ago
Short and Hot

A reasonable set up, a decent plot, good characters, and pretty hot sex - which after all is why I read Literotica. I'm a bit put off by a story about characters in their 30s consigned to the "Mature" category, but I suppose I can look past it. I look forward to reading more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fun

Once Kelly told her story, it was obvious what all this had been leading up to, but it was a fun trip getting there. The tearjerkers get a lot of praise (often deservedly), but the subtly funny ones (think SamScribble) take a lot of skill to bring off and deserve some loving too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNotWise@NotWise
735 Followers
I'm a soon-to-be-retired planning consultant living in the US southwest. For those wondering about my "Unlikely Angels" story, Thank you for reading, voting and commenting on the story. I'm glad that many of you enjoyed it, but I removed it from Literotica after I made the "b...