All Comments on 'Oh Those Day Games Pt. 03'

by LP1957

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another small-dicked cock-loving redneck cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sigh

Added absolutely nothing new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
normally I do not care for the stories that drag along

But I do like how this one is playing out... Just hope I will not be disappointed

kaz808kaz808over 6 years ago
Love where it's headed

Love how things are setting up. Hope she follows they and isn't a cock tease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!!!!! HEY ANNONY This is chapter 3! T H R E E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it's so bad why the fuck are you still here? I'll tell you why, because you fucking love these stories!!! You're a mean evil asshole who is trying to destroy this site and LWs!! They remind you of your dead x wife who fucked you over just like the wives in these storeis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Who cares how brutal you are going to be

He won't be there when you get home anyway and you won't be able to unlock any of the doors. BTW check the ATM before you call a Cab

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There is still the idiotic annonymus commentator!!!

He/she seems to be brain sick!! A normal people would never be like that dog ape!!! Maybe he is one of those idiots who think they are the centre of the Earth!!! Calm down buddy you are only a hyperventilate fart!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes, dear I'm home...an canceling all the credit cards

Yes, dear I'm home...an canceling all the credit cards, calling the lock smith, having your car towed, and going on me own vacation with a call girl!

See you is a few weeks when the money's all gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Irritating characters

These folks are not likable or believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Tease!

Your story writing is great... Please keep it up. I love the back and forth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
same as #2.

Was looking froward to to Pt03 but was very disappointed. It was a rehash o Pt2 - and left so many questions unanswered. The author did captivate my attention but then in Pt03 failed miserably to be successful in finishing the drama. Perhaps he will redeem himself ans hit a home run in Pt04 - hopefully. We wil see..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How the hell is she able to catch the outfielders eye?

And why would anyone be laughing at her? And she wouldnt be the only goddamn woman in the stands so why act like she is?

Sorry but this was crap writing. The change in viewpoint was puzzling along with the the aforementioned questions.

Thanks but no thanks.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 6 years ago
Please

don't leave the story hanging. Let us know what happened for at least the 4 hours he mentioned not being able to call her. Better yet, what happened all night until the team had to leave? If it was #18s team that was going 40 miles, did she go with them?

5*. I love the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
COCK HUNGRY WHORE

As I said what he told her book a room and stay, locks will be changed and you will be served divorce papers.

You whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLP1957@LP1957
56 Followers
62, married to my beautiful wife of 31/years. Like to RP most any cuckold or cheating scene. Very flexible in my roles and use them for story ideas. Have posted some here if you have the time and desire. Like long scenes that build the characters. It never hurts to ask, u...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES