All Comments on 'T. S. I Love You'

by Adanaliyik

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
rmdennysrmdennysover 6 years ago
nice work

well written, well paced and a pleasure for me to read! thanks and i hope to hear more about their loving relationship!

300bowler300300bowler300over 6 years ago
WONDERFUL

THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL STORY OF LOVE... COULD THERE BE MORE TO IT, AS BEAUTIFUL AS THE FIRST CHAPTER...! BETTY jo xoxo

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 6 years ago
Very Nice

Very enjoyable story. little difficult to read with grammatical errors throughout but still enjoyable.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

Pest999Pest999over 6 years ago
No. Just... no.

1. Hér "lifestyle" isn't a "choice". In fact, it isn't a "lifestyle".

2. She isn't a "man". She's a woman. Period.

3. Being with a trans woman doesn't make you bisexual.

4. If she wanted gender confirmation surgery, she'd have it, regardless of his newfound fetish.

As I've said to countless writers on here before, if you're going to write about us, try to learn something about us beforehand instead of just repeating the usual stereotypes and tropes. It makes the story much more enjoyable for everyone.

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikover 6 years agoAuthor
Transsexuals and the Community

@Pest999

I agree that I know next to nothing about transsexuals and the community. However, the story was written from the perspective of an outsider, with all his prejudices, and was only to show that love knows know gender boundaries. Also, while I agree that a post op transsexual is a woman, and that pre-ops may consider themselves to be such too, society as a whole still defines gender based on the equipment you have, not what you want to be. I did address some of the issues you mention, in my follow-on story "The 7 Year Twitch", which believe it or not, was written before I even saw your comment. I'm not asking for a pat on the back here, because I can guarantee I still got a lot of things wrong. But, in my defense, at least I didn't try to write the story from the perspective of someone inside the LGBTQ community, because as you pointed out, I don't know enough to write about it properly.

titans2138titans2138over 6 years ago
Lost Me At...

....the black transgender girl has a 5 in cock

xploring96xploring96over 6 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this. I would have liked it more if you had continued to describe the sex scenes, or at least one of them the next day. Did they ever get into anal sex? What is it like when they are with another woman? But that is really just me wanting more. Which tells you that liked it.

Dawn191270Dawn191270about 6 years ago
I liked the story but :-)

Ok the story was well written with a few errors . We are not in any lifestyle its who we are , I have always been a woman . Just because we are Trans does not mean we will have Gender Conformation Surgery . I did and its the best thing I have ever done . If you get the right surgeon Take my word for it its so not just a hole . Again though thank you for a better than average story .

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Being constructive.

I thought it was a very enjoyable and was a loving story rather than the usual more dominant/submissive type of story. I don’t know anything about the transgender community apart from the usual superficial knowledge. Apparently the same as the writer of the story. I’ve never submitted a story to Literotica but have written several over the last 3 years for my own amusement and to pass the time. I am intending, after I’ve finished checking them one last time, to submit them. I expect there will be mistakes and I hope I will receive comments and constructive criticism. The emphasis on constructive criticism. It’s not helpful to say that something is wrong without offering assistance to correct it so the writer won’t make the same mistake again. Also, and I could be wrong, I understand a writer can amend their story to, among other things, correct their mistake and thereby improve the story. Being constructive.

goodsonformomgoodsonformomabout 4 years ago
Lovely Story!

Perfect story to take to bed with me. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yum. A really good story and a feel good story for once. I enjoy Literotica stories but many end negatively or are just focused on the sex. Don't get me wrong because I enjoy the sex, straight, gay, trans whatever. It's all good and frequently gets my motor running near the red line on my tachometer.

But once in a while I enjoy a feel good story. Of course, it helps if one of my fantasies is pretty much summed up with this story. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous