All Comments on '0258223 & the Purity Laws Ch. 05'

by Exspectate

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Why??

Why on earth would you write a 5 part fantasy on what it would be like to have your genitals wrenched beyond belief, it is more than sadistic. It does appear that you write well, but the subject content is much to be desired.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Balls!

To the anonymous person from the United States who didn't like the content. That's got nothing to do with it. The writer obviously gets off on this sort of testicle torture and if he gets off on it that's all that matters. He's writing for his pleasure and if, along the way, he pleases others then that's a bonus. That some people find it distasteful is irrelevant. It's perverted and well written. That is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
humilation

i love humiliation stories male or female

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
too much

I think you have a great, well structured story, and if I dont like this sort of thing then I shouldnt read the story. However I think that when it becomes dangerous, and may inncur others to try and mimic the events then it crosses a line. The torture you describe, would not only sever the testicles it would most likely result in him bleeding to death. I think you should either edit or withdraw your story for it may cause people to try and emulate the events.Im sorry as you have a wonderfull way with words but I feel I must protest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Kinda curious

I liked your story, but why does it only punish guys?? why didnt the girl masturbating get punished as well, so not fair to punish just guys, im a girl, i masturbate very often, and i feel that the girls who teased and masturbated should of been punished right along side him.

sincerely Jenniffer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fawsome!!!!!

a f'in awesome read!! i cant wait for the next one!!!! get writing!!!

DPMasterDPMasterover 6 years ago
A Little Disapponted, but Still Fun

From the description, I expected him to be actually hung *by* his balls. Not that it wasn't a fun read, but going in with that expectation left the climax (pun intended) a s a bit of a let down. Still, looking forward to checking out more of the story. It definitely has potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I did like it a lot but the fact that woman aren't also punished annoyed me. The thinking of why distracted me from the actual story and ended with giving me less enjoyment then it should have. Anyway it was well written otherwise

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine26 days ago

So was it a 7 pound weight or half pound: “ I bit into the rope and took the strain of the half pound weight.”?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous