All Comments on 'Shemale Step-Sister Ch. 02'

by luckybaldrik

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
next chapter please

wish i had that like my stepsister was a shemale. i would let her fuck me everytime she wanted is. please be quick with the next shapter

loved this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was good

Keep going, PLEASE!!!!😄

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
Please, need to feel the continued lovely strokes of my beautiful sister in me.

I'm beautifully excited by just fantasizing about myself being there & both fucking Oohh being fucked by such a lovely and silky lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Turn around is fair play.

Come on, it's time to reverse the tables and have Morgan take it up the ass, or pussy. Time for her to relent to his desires to fuck her and let them both have a little control. Time for Morgan to discover she loves sucking cocks and getting penetrated, too.

This is what I would want if something like this happened. Tit for tat.

das4200das4200over 6 years ago
Good Story

No huge complaints from me. Do have to say, for constructive criticism, I don't know you're intended purpose or path, but it can throw the reader off with the multiple narratives. Switching from Morgan to Ethan is one thing, but about halfway through the Ethan narrative there was a notable switch to third-person with no prompt or reason. Love the content though. Look forward to reading more about these two.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 6 years ago
Even better than the first chapter, in my opinion

So excited to see Ethan get fucked in public. Only complaint I have, is the sudden switch to 3rd person in the last bit. Other then that, this was great and I'm looking forward to seeing chapter 3.

xploring96xploring96over 6 years ago

I love how Dominant she is. Both physically and verbally. Can't wait to read how she uses him while shopping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AWESOME STORY. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE

Awesome. Pure awesome. Can't wait for the next one man. Keep up the good work :D

FestofishFestofishover 6 years ago
Hot!

Loved this series and hope it continues!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please right the next chapter. OMFG I NEED IT IN MY LIFE

These are so good please right th next one

Just4funeddyJust4funeddyover 5 years ago
Next?

This is a great series. I love the way you describe Morgan, her body and cock sounds delicious and switch back and forth the narration point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Back in school

There was this small, slim kid that after gym class, he always waited until everyone else was gone to use the showers. One day I forgot my gym clothes, had to go back and get them to wash them at home. Just then, he came out, a towel wrapped around his waist. He blushed and grabbed another towel to cover his chest, it hit me his chest was not.. male? I tried to not let anything show, just said "Hi.". He seemed to relax, went down to the end of the room, quickly dropped the lower towel and pulled on some shorts. he was packing at least twice what any of the rest of us was, wow. We became sort of friends, he asked me to not tell anyone so I didn't. One evening a year or two later, alone in our game room at home, he let me see his chest. He had the nicest pair you ever saw, he was I guess you call it half and half? At age 30, he had the surgery and became all female, kind of a pretty one, too. If I hadn't known, I might have tried to date him/her after that, but I never did. I had odd feeling back then, I feel different now. BTW, she is around 50 now, married, two adopted kids. Just nature having a glitch, I guess.

LegitwoodLegitwoodover 5 years ago

Still waiting for number 3

ajignats0410ajignats0410over 4 years ago
Great story

I’m jealous of Ethan, I wish I had a stepsister like that growing up. I can’t wait for number 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Still waiting for number 3

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Why doesn't Ethan and Morgan

Come out as Boyfriend and Girlfriend?,obviously both are head-over-heels for each other,plus I love how Morgan is domineering most times but allows Ethan to take charge a little.

And it is just slap-tastic when Morgan fucks Ethan and deposits a load of her girlcum in his bowels where it rightly belongs,those two make the perfect couple in every way and wish the author would write more about them.

Irishbear03Irishbear03about 4 years ago
Hot Story

Great writing, love the story line. Can’t wait for part 3!

Marty FisherMarty Fisherabout 4 years ago
I Can't

I just can't get enough of Morgan - I want to be her stepbrother too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Like It overall But Morgan Is too Abusive

she made a deal and she should have stuck to it without requiring more. I didn't like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Where is the continue of this story

mei13mei13over 3 years ago

Where's part 3?!!

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiabout 3 years ago

OMG...we need the next part. PLEASE!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Morgan should have let Ethan cum in her mouth, swallowing it all, and suck him dry,

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

This story is getting hotter and hotter, cant wait for the next part... Great job

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

a fun and sexy story, love the little teasing to each other, I hope part 3 will be coming soon

James999isJames999isover 2 years ago

Nice my hardened cock is waiting for more

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

She should offer her pussy as well or else…

pantyhosefunpantyhosefunover 2 years ago

Excellent. wish it was longer. The story I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't use soap as lube.

Lonelymale61Lonelymale61over 2 years ago

You must continue the story, would love to know if he goes off to college will step-sister follow to continue things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please keep going on this story, also please let him make Love to her.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Wow can’t wait for the next installment. Lots of potential for some fine sex between the two of them. Makes me wish my friend Summer would ‘CUM’ back. Been so long since anyone has nailed my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story.. my cock is still as hard as a rock.. more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am wearing panties and i came in them as i read only rubbing the outside

pillow996pillow996over 1 year ago

great story. looking forward to their next adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story! It would be a dream cum true if I was so lucky

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[06.12.22]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We need part 3. This story is great.

BibottomchapBibottomchapover 1 year ago

Sexy story with great mental images. In the start you intimate that Morgan is an Hemaphrodite, yet no mention of the additional parts on story 2... just hoping we get lots more in the future.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 1 year ago
An observation about Morgan.

Morgan via the first chapter has both a cock and a pussy,and deemed a virgin since she classified as a Frigid Bitch,so with her cock virginity lost by her Stepbrother Ethan,does that mean Morgan is still a pussy and ass virgin?.

It would be so fitting if Ethan could fuck Morgan in both lower orifices,and just to make it interesting Ethan fucks her on her period and gets Morgan pregnant,and Ethan and Morgan end up getting married and having hopefully a futanari baby with both a cock and pussy like Mommy so when she grows up she can find her own sub guy to dominate and control like Mommy and Daddy.That would be EPIC.

NeverwrongNeverwrongabout 1 year ago

Damn, was hoping there was more and eventually he'd get her pregnant; futa preg by male is far, far too rare sadly. Still, this is all great stuff and I hope you continue.

rmac1rmac111 months ago

There has to be more cumming in a part 3, I hope!!! 💦

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great series!! Can't wait for more. Would love for Ethan to fuck Morgan's virgin pussy...mmmmm!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great series. Just write Chapter 3 as you see it. I'm sure you already know how you're going to write it.

Masterlove1291Masterlove129110 months ago

Great story so far can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

both of them make me hard droolingcock throbbing and cumming twice

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Next part plz

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My brother is a transexual who is very feminine busty in fact.His new body tortures me every time he wears a tight robe or a bathing suit.He knows i ache for him and it is not just his tits that gets me hard its his beautiful cock and balls that i crave.He has groped me in the hall and stripped me of my jogging pants and shorts he pressed my.face into the wall and rubbed his cock at my tight asshole.He made me beg him.to.take me which i did then after he used me viciously he collared me and held up a cock cage which i agreed to.wear.I am cumless for 3 weeks but often suck his beautiful cock.My friends have seen me struggle collared and obviously caged.I love my brother and need his cock he punishes me with denial i whimper at his feet slavishly

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Think these stories would be better categorized as Gay Male rather than in the Transgender categories. Now if Ethan was plugging Morgans hole(s) it might be different.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

easy to read. not bloated with with a bunch of nonrelevant descriptive filler that causes me to lose interest really fast. very enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous