All Comments on 'The Personal Ads'

by KindEyes

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Insest ?

Not sure fantasy incest qualifies

MakicMattMakicMattover 6 years ago
Not sure if incest, but still amazing.

I think this belongs in either the anal category or the fetishist category, I still loved this story. Well done.

WordcraftWordcraftover 6 years ago
This should be in the FETISH catagory

Incest is a physical relationship between blood relatives. This isn't that.

ms41778ms41778over 6 years ago
Nice

Perhaps in the wrong category, but I really liked it! Would like another chapter...

phobosukphobosukover 6 years ago
A good story regardless of the category

It definitely feels taboo so I guess it belongs here as well as anywhere else. I'd love to see continue with it. 5*

KindEyesKindEyesover 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks readers. The category is getting changed to Fetish.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Are they Mom and son and we find out later?

I hope so or it was nothing more than 2 adults fucking.

No mention of anal till later.

I'll skip most as this in NOT INCEST if they are just STRANGERS IN THE NIGHT

lampilotlampilotover 6 years ago
good stuff

I love how the "fantasy" takes over even the narrator's internal perception of the scene, ie. referring to Fran as his real mother. Remarkably few writers take that risk in role-play scenes, and you pulled it off really well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic great story

I live next door to a 75 y/o woman. She is in very good shape for her age and I feel she is a beautiful woman. I know she wants to play because she told me her son was coming in and was picking up her husband to spend a day fishing. She already knows my wifes work hours. I'm retired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Short, but very emotional and very naughty. I hope there will be pat 2!

csltcsltover 5 years ago
Great!

Nice twist!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKindEyes@KindEyes
50 Followers
"The Bonding" is the one story I've written that I'm happy with. It came to me and made it to paper effortlessly. I'm love the warmth and tenderness in it. All of my other works were hard to write and (I think) it shows. I'm not a author at all. I found out how hard it c...