All Comments on 'Lady in Red Pt. 03 Ch. 06'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thank you! I always look forward to reading your story and as always you manage to keep me totally captivated...to the point I have done nothing else today!!

Look forward to the next relaxing day :)

saw249saw249over 6 years ago
Publish this story in the mainstream!

This story has been such a tremendous boost to my spirit! As a "Warrior" who has spent time in the crucible of combat, this story has helped me to remember what the blood was spilled for. This story is a treatise on what it means to be American! It needs to be in the public to remind and encourage people. Thank you "harddaysknight" for expressing the depths spirit in this tale! I thank you on a personal level for reminding me why I left to fight for this country in the first place!

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 6 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!

Another outstanding installment. My only complaint is having to wait for the next one. Well done and keep them coming.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 6 years ago
Good job

Keep up the great writing, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It's a shame that's it's not as easy to write good fiction as it is to read it. I check each day for a new installment. Please keep up the good work.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Well written...a dynamite read!

Now I have to sit back and WAIT for the next chapter of such top flight entertainment. Just so you I am suffering here in anticipation of what happens next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

Great story sir keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As always...

Thank you for continuing such a great story and for sharing your talent for free here on Lit.

Simply now words for how much I enjoy this story.

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh good!

I was wondering when the next episode was coming out, and here it was! It felt way too short though. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

As usual your imagination astounds me. My only complaint...is that I read this too fast I cannot wait to get to the next part or each chapter. And there there is each chapter, the wait is worth it, but trying nevertheless. LOL.

Thank you so much for your efforts.

666iceman666icemanover 6 years ago
DITTO

My response is the same as Anon, HDK you are a great writer and my only complaint is we do not get enough of your stories to read. So please write more often, more stories and you will have one happy fan from over the pond supporting you. 5+* Iceman

Sid0604Sid0604over 6 years ago
Thank you...

Easily worth 5 stars. Thank you.

richieyeahrichieyeahover 6 years ago
excellent

excellent written and a superb read, my only comment is twat we have to wait for a long time for the next installment.

thanks for this chapter and keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree

Your writing and story telling is superb. Only issue is the wait between chapters. Please keep this story going. Anxiously awaiting the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Deliberate contrast or prescient?

Reading this story, it is so evident what a contrast exists with the current administration...Gwen is everything the current president isn't...nepotism, ideals, and motivation among others. Did you plan it that way or just roll with the thread as the election unfolded?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best chapters of late...

I have enjoyed the story from the beginning, and it stays true to the hero and heroine.

Thank you for continuing it, HDK.

OldMarineVet - Ron Wood

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More and quicker

Best series IMO. Superb cast of characters. Political conflict that could easily be tomorrow's headlines. Adventures that provide a welcome and exciting change of pace. And the consistently high quality of each chapter . I've run out of superlatives. With some editing you could make this into 2 or 3 books similar to the Bourne or Godfather books. And I'd buy them in a NY minute even though I've read this series 3 times. Much thanks for your story. You wouldn't believe how much I look forward to each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I couldn’t say it any better, More & Quicker -5 Stars

I look forward to each new installment. I used to check back every day but have learned to only do it about once a month. You’re providing quality entertainment for free so take our pleas for “more & quicker” as indicative of how much this series is appreciated. If you could produce a chapter a day, I’d take the time to read it and probably still want more. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A really excellent yarn

I have re-read this saga twice, and can't wait for more, even though I'll have to!

More power to your typing fingers HDK, and many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agree

Thanks HDK, and more when you can, please. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for the read.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this story and look forward to more. Those who berate the "Queen" and "Warrior" titles seem to forget this is a fiction story, though I have to admit the portrayal of congress is fairly accurate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Top Notch

Another 5* read!! I hope you never tire of writing this series. Your readers certainly don't tire of reading it. . . Several times.

Owen4230Owen4230over 6 years ago
Lady in Red

I think you have found the perfect formula for one of the best stories I have ever read. I'm over 60 so won't be any surprise to you when I say that I hope that I will be around when you finish it. Your characters are great and your plot is even better. I could wish that you might write faster but not if it affected the quality of your work. Please keep writing as I appreciate the time and effort you spend to give me and all your fans so many hours of pleasure. Thank you sincerely.

ms904191ms904191over 6 years ago

Any update on the next ch???

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years agoAuthor
Hurricane Irma took a few weeks out of my schedule.

I am working on the next chapter, but know that shit happens, along with evacuations and clean-up. It all takes time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
truly great story

I have just recently started reading this series and have already read it twice. I'm looking forward to the next chapter very much and HDK I hope it gives you satisfaction when I say at times the story makes me emotional when people willingly step into the breach as they say and stand for family, friends, and country. For me, if you only write for this storyline for the foreseeable future I will be very happy, as for hurricane cleanup since I live in southwest Florida I understand but at the same time I hope God smiles on you so you will be able to continue the next chapter soon. Thanks from a big fan Mike C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Truth, Justice, and the American Way

Thank you for breathing life into icons that embrace the ideals that are worth believing in.

hpinghpingover 6 years ago
Real life sucks (registered trademark in public domain)

So we will have to wait a few more weeks for the next chapter, so that is going to be the way life is.

BTW: recalling a Senator and/or a member of Congress is not a viable option. as it is blocked by a ruling of the Supreme Court. I think the re-election of some members will be hard, especially when Steve releases some facts they do not want to be made public. I really enjoyed the way Harwood was destroyed for his attacks on Gwen and Steve, and also how Gwen and Steve "endorsed" the new President without saying a thing about that endorsement.

So I will check this story to see what will happen next.

Also when are you starting the story of Saint (Steve Jr) and Lena? I wonder what their story would be...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HDK

you mean the LIR disaster response team didnt come and help with Irma?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

HDK! Come on man! Post the next chapter already

gentle_patientguygentle_patientguyover 6 years ago
Joined to encourage you

Had to, just had to, join/sign-up so I could thank you & add my encouragement in both struggles, Irma recovery & creating this amazing, wonderful tale.

Added you to my prayers as soon as I saw your conflicting location info (PA/FL), and guessed at that challenge; you've got a lot of people who believe in you, & not just anonymous readers like myself, I've seen a number of authors refer to you with respect.

Please let us know if there might be a more tangible way we can support you, a$ $uch idea$ are working for others.

I started to wonder, way back in the early chapters, if Literotica could start a "donation bucket" arrangement, say upon a certain number of reader requests or something.

Thanks again.

rockyjohnrockyjohnover 6 years ago
pearl harbor remembered

Ok time to carry on the story as the world out there needs to hear from its heros, whether real or as well written as yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too Bad

I wish we could have had a close before HDN burned out.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years agoAuthor
Burned out?

I went down in flames! There will be another chapter this year or my name isn't Harddaysknight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It’s been 3 months

God it’s almost Christmas and all I want is another great chapter. Every day I check your story site for the next chapter and it’s not there. Please please all of us and give us your next chapter.

Thanks and happy holidays to you and yours.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 6 years ago
Didn't inow

I didn't know you were in Florida when Irma attacked. Sorry to hear that you have been inconvenienced in any way. Lost track a bit here due to some serious family health issues.

Prayers for you and other victims of Irma's temper tantrum.

I agree that it would be great if Lit could set up a "donation bucket" for readers to help out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finally finished this chapter.

Have been dragging it out, not wanting it to end. HDK, sorry to hear you had trouble. I understand though, like when my house burned down. Think I'm going to bite the bullet and start over to keep me busy. This is without a doubt, the best story I have ever read on literotica. Thank you for all your hard work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Sorry to hear things aren't going so well!

Look after you and yours...so good we can wait.

C

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years agoAuthor
I seem to have given the wrong impression.

We had to evacuate when Irma went through, but everything is fine now. I need no donations, or sympathy, although I appreciate the gesture. I have been busy, but the next chapter is very near completion. Thanks for reading!

LimchenghoeLimchenghoeover 6 years ago
Great read

As expected great read. Sorry to hear about your misfortune which caused this late publication. Better late than never. All the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I don't remember ever reading a story that entices the reader to go on to the next chapter like this one. Only time or other obligations stopped me from proceeding to the next chapter or page. I look forward to new additions. (I plan to start at the beginning and reread it all again.) Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where

Where did Charlotte appear from in Berlin and how come she arranged meetings she is a doctor no a dogsbody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@illiterate Anon

Charlotte was with the group in Hungary, why would she not be in Berlin with them too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Was

Was the helicopter that arrived in two minutes,stationed in a side street ready for the attack?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Special forces of the 10th mountain division cold well have handled the raid into Iran. As could the Seals. But by matter of law the president can only send Marines without congressional approval

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7122 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES