All Comments on 'Our First Bisexual Orgy Ch. 01'

by w.b.p.

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bisexual Wife, The Only Way To Go

Your story reminded me of when my own wife first let me know she was curious. We'd been married eight years and she'd had a few lesbian friends from her work over to our home. She began to mention that she was curious and asked what I thought. My wife is gorgeous and I know I'm lucky to have her, so I encouraged her to pursue her feelings. She began commenting to me about women we'd see and tell how they excited her. I told her she certainly seemed to have an interest in that direction. I said I wanted her to fulfill all of her needs, openly, no secrets between us. I just hoped there'd always be a place for me in her life. She smiled and assured me there would be.

The next Saturday, she had a girlfriend over for the day. We cut-up and generally enjoyed the time. Somehow, my wife worked the conversation around to sex and said that what we had was good, but that I could never satisfy her like her friend could. She teased me a bit about it and I found the teasing to be very exciting. I was caught off guard, but tried to rally my witts while I got up, walked around behind her and slowly unhooked her bikini top, thinking she'd backdown. As I looked up at her friend, I saw a hungry pair of eyes starring eagerly at my wife's boobs.

Suddenly, I realized where this was going. I untied the strap around my wife's neck and she quickly brought up an arm to hold it in place. She turned a devilish glance to me. I leaned near her ear and told her that she'd fully satisfied me for eight years, but I now realized that she hadn't been fully satisfied in all that time. I said I thought it was time that she got caught up and that I realized that might mean a bit of a dry spell for me as she satisfied those long denied feelings. She looked me straight in the eye and said she wanted to have a lover, but did not want me to have one. I told her that was a small price to pay to get to be married to her and that I'd trust her to figure out how this would work. I told her she was the boss and that I wanted to still be a part of her love life.

She lowered her arm letting her top fall to the floor. Her friend eagerly began to lick her beautiful nipples and my wife raised an arm, wrapped it around my neck and pulled me to her neck. I kissed her there and suggested she might want to take her friend to our bedroom for a while. She looked back at me and asked if I was sure. I told her that was a beautiful sight and that I definitely wanted her to always feel sexually satisfied. She gave my neck a squeeze and turned her attention to her friend. She raised her friends face to hers, kissed her deeply, and led her to our bedroom. As her friend entered the bedroom, my wife turned back toward me and smiled. Then she slipped through the doorway and closed the door. That was 33 years ago and I'm still as in love with her as I ever was...and she still has a lover, too.

SummoreSummoreabout 11 years ago
Great pace and well written!

Thanks for a great well written story

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

What kind of low trash even writes something like this as a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, this is how every husband imagines it would be, wife with another woman, being warmed up ready for his cock,

coming back to him to tell him all about it , then she falls in love with her lesbian lover, or decides she likes girls better, and dumps him, as has been said many times before, "be careful what you wish for".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous