All Comments on 'New Adventures Ch. 01'

by denron

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read what happens next. I too am married and fool around with men -- but my wife doesn't know. I dream and fantasize about her coming with me to a male strip club (like in your story) and encouraging me to have hot gay sex with one of the dancers. My dream is that she tells me and the hot stripper that she is OK with us making hot gay love. It would be even hotter if she watched.

Please continue. I can't wait to read what happens next.

ServicingUServicingUover 6 years ago

Please continue. I cannot wait to hear your story of making love to this well hung stripper. I want to kiss a man and have him explode in my mouth too. My wife knows, but if only she would say yes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love Silverados

I have seen quite a few blow jobs happen at Silverado. This sounds like it could have really happened. Can't wait for a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

There was a married man and his wife in gay bar for his birthday, getting drunk, talking to lots of men. I talked to both of them, I discovered they had 5 sons. While his wife as busy, the husband said I want to talk to you, I said ok, he took my hand and we went outside and into a dark corner, then he French kissed me. When he stopped I said your married. He says she knows I am bi-sexual and I want you for my birthday present. I said oh, and he said after I take her back to the hotel room I want to come your place to send the night. I thought about and said ok. I gave him my number and address with directions. Very soon after that they told everybody good by and he winked at me. About and hour later he was at my door. I gave him his birthday present. He was a total bottom and we did everything. All night and until like 10 am the next day with no sleep. He left full of my love juices in both holes and a smile on his face. True story.

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 2 years ago

Very Hot!!!! I am dirty old. vanilla man, I would love to do this. Would love to suck a cock with my wife watching, but she is too conservative to ever do that!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous