All Comments on 'Modeling Gets More Erotic'

by robart

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
69plus169plus1over 6 years ago
Continue!

I like where this is going! More please.

You have brought out my hidden desire to be nude and pleasure myself in front of an audience!

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 6 years ago

Im very much enjoying the series and look forward to the next installment.

Im hoping, it wont be long in cumming

Thanks!

midnighteddiemidnighteddieover 6 years ago
Nude Modeling

Very erotic idea. I wish you continue with the story. Hoping they model together. Wish I could of done something like this.

KeizerSozeKeizerSozeover 6 years ago
Awesome Story!

I love the CFNM aspect of the story line. Also a really great slow build of sexual tension. Hope he has a chance to masturbate for a larger audience soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

Oh, more of this please! This is so hot. I'm absolutely dripping from reading it!

bucknaked5664bucknaked5664almost 6 years ago
A fantasy I would enjoy

I find the opportunity to pose naked in the company of a woman or women to be very erotic. The CFNM scene is one that makes me hot. Next, perhaps he should shave his package smooth. I have been smooth for many years and enjoy the look and feel. At my age, the chance to pose naked is not very likely. Thanks for the great story.

MerchantbankerMerchantbankeralmost 2 years ago

Fantastic scenario and one in which I'd love be a participant. It's left me nice and hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous