All Comments on 'Ravaging My Virgin Step-Daughter'

by LolitadelMar

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sexy story

I loved this story,! Hot, teasing daughter(me), seducing dad(you) without you even knowing it. And you thought it was your idea? I'm stacy18_bi at Hotmail if you want to hit me up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Step-stories are pointless and lame

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't understand

Why people are so shocked to find rape stories on the, ahem, quote on quote, 'Non-Consent / Reluctance' section. For those of little brain, that generally means without permission, ergo rape. Surely it is better to read stories about rape than to actually rape someone? This way, people can, for want of a better term, 'get off' to their admittedly sick fantasies without actually ruining someone's life and raping someone. Thank you for your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved the story

I am writing one for publication here that has a lot of the same components. Bad Marriage good look stepdaughter but it won't be a rape.

She seduces him and takes her mom's place. She was adopted and they share the same name so they eventually move away and live as man and wife.

A Good love story,

Love to hear back from you.

Carygrant_69@Hotmail.com

sirhugssirhugsover 6 years ago
"and then my wife walked in"

there is seriously a sequel needing to be written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it!

So, I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Yeah, I kind of agree with some of the others... The story had some potential but just went off on a tangent and boarded the trainwreck into the ravine. :). So, legal age girl that mostly never visits, drives herself over to see messed up mom for a while. Comes in late from partying and basically doesn't want mom to know because she doesn't want to hear her whine, mostly because she got older, fat and plastic inside and can't live the life her daughter is enjoying. Stepdad gets handsy, she goes along since shes drunk and horny. So far so good. (Other than stepdad being a total douche)

Then magically the next day dickweed acts like he has some sort of slave contract out on her pussy. Naturally letting the letch use and abuse your virgin body is better than mom finding out you went partying, or just packing your bags and going back to the dad that prolly wants to poke you as well, but wont. Huh.

Even if we go along with all of this, which just seems kinda silly, its like there is a whole chapter missing between last night and this morning! Lol.

Oh yeah, major word edit needed! You dont even need an editor, its a short read, or reread in the authors case. I just dont get get so many authors on here, any time I write something I feel a burning need to read it in sections as I write it, if for no other reason than to improve a paragraph or make sure Im not overusing a word or phrase too much, so obvious things like, oh, I dunno, say missing words, just seem obvious, rofl.

Anyways, with a rewrite I think this could be a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I loved it

I came hard and quick and I’m an older lady reader. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Don’t know if that makes a difference to you but in case you care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hmu on kik@ shortonealso

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous